Lionsgate "Power Rangers" - - - - - - - - - - - Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, aren't the morphers the little things they hold, that they put the coins in? They have those?

They do. Look at the waist area, the coins are there with the dinosaurs in it.

2017Red.jpeg

2017Yellow.jpeg

2017Blue.jpeg

2017Pink.jpeg

2017Black.jpeg

And they used those to transform in the movie?

I can't remember but do they morph outside of zordons base?

I can't remember but do they morph outside of zordons base?

No but very likely in a deleted scene they did. I'm saying that because of the suit scene at night which was shown in a tv spot.

They never use morphers to morph. Sorry those don't count.

So they just holds for the coins on the suit.

Last edited:
They don't use them to morph so they aren't morphers. Those are just fake belt buckles or coin holders. They aren't morphers.

A morpher in Power Rangers is the tool that gives them power to morph into a power ranger.

Seriously? Just because they don't hold them up and yell out the dinosaur name in front of the camera, that doesn't mean they aren't morphers. Even the Toys refer to them as morphers.

Seriously? Just because they don't hold them up and yell out the dinosaur name in front of the camera, that doesn't mean they aren't morphers. Even the Toys refer to them as morphers.

You are correct. The toys are garbage and pretty much meaningless.

And second of all, those toys exist, but when do they ever actually exist like that int he films? They don't. They only appear on the suits and that's it.

Well considering the toy accuracy in regards to the movie, it's a given that the morphers are representative. Who knows, they might have had an actual scene where they morphed using it. We'll see once the DVD comes out or more material (concept art and such) is released.

So every time they morph they have to be in he ship standing around the grid? The whole morphing thing was vaguely touched upon.

But Billy and Rita morphed without being around the grid. Yes Zordon said the armour is already "inside them" but It was unexplained. How is it inside them? Whats the purpose of the coins??Is the coin the morpher or???

Billy morphed without the need to standing around the grid and they morphed in Angel Grove in the sequel comic. The coin seems similar to the Green Lantern ring. And as for how it's inside them, it seems similar to a Symbiote.

Aftershock comic

I bought it yesterday from Amazon. Can't wait to get it. Have you read it?

So every time they morph they have to be in he ship standing around the grid? The whole morphing thing was vaguely touched upon.

I thought you saw the movie.

Edit: Oops, looks like I misread your post. My mistake.

Last edited:
^No. Billy morphed without the need to standing around the grid and they morphed in Angel Grove in the sequel comic.

Comic=/=movie. Im talking about what the movie shows us. The comic is irrelevant.

I bought it yesterday from Amazon. Can't wait to get it. Have you read it?
Yes I got a digital copy, probably will buy a whole bunch of physical PR comics when FCBD arrives with all the sales here. I'd like to see Apex become a thing in the movies moving forward. And when you have them laying the ground rules in the comic and have the Green Ranger going on a rampage, it sets up what could be some awesome action down the line like Military on Ranger action.
Comic=/=movie. Im talking about what the movie shows us. The comic is irrelevant.
Well yeah. Billy morphed without the need for the command center.

So why then did they all go on the pad to transform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"