Lionsgate "Power Rangers" - - - - - - - - - - Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
From PowerRangersNow:
https://instagram.com/p/BSlxzaVDLk5/

17818800_287144521723776_208057746350669824_n.jpg

I wasn't aware of that but I guess the idea still remains that they could potentially look to do a tv show aimed more at teens.

There's nothing stopping them from doing it. Saban is just too cheap to actually put work into adapting things.

I wasn't aware of that but I guess the idea still remains that they could potentially look to do a tv show aimed more at teens.

Ok well currently the latest tv series in the Power Rangers is Ninja Steel which the twenty-fourth in the series since Mighty Morphin
PowerRangers.jpg

The previous series was Dino Charge
maxresdefault.jpg

c1b100625d6ab90e54b12250af9771e3.jpg

kj2005dawn,only racist around these parts is you. Your the troll that got baned from BO theory for spewing your racist garbage. Then proceed to threated to go to people house to kick their butts if they don't agree with you. Stop using this forum to settle some personal grudge you have against me. I didn't get you baned from there. You did it yourself. Also,I happen to love Madea movies. I just watch Boo! yesterday for the first time. Liking Madea movies doesn't make anyone racist. Any ways this is the last thing I will say on the subject,because I don't want this forum going off course.

Edit: misread the post

Power Rangers wont stop for a while

Never say never,I mean if the rating getting even worse. Their always a chance Nick drops it. Not likely right now since a new series coming,but stranger thinks have happen.

P.S. PR number for Thrusday should be coming out soon. Will post it when it's up.

Last edited:
kj2005dawn,only racist around these parts is you. Your the troll that got baned from BO theory for spewing your racist garbage. Then proceed to threated to go to people house to kick their butts if they don't agree with you. Stop using this forum to settle some personal grudge you have against me. I didn't get you baned from there. You did it yourself. Also,I happen to love Madea movies. I just watch Boo! yesterday for the first time. Liking Madea movies doesn't make anyone racist. Any ways this is the last thing I will say on the subject,because I don't want this forum going off course.

Never say never,I mean if the rating getting even worse. Their always a chance Nick drops it. Not likely right now since a new series coming,but stranger thinks have happen.

ok dogg

lionsgate best bet is to create a shared power rangers, naruto, sailor moon cinematic universe,

power rangers are their ironman

Naruto is their thor

Sailormoon is their wonder woman

but lionsgate is to stupid to realize that
No.

I actually ended up really liking the suits, doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement though, slightly less busy design, lose the lights and make the helmets more distinguished to the respective dinosaur/animal.

Here, they look better without some of the CG enhancements. But in the end, I think they're going by the Michael Bay school of design. They're trying to reinvent the wheel.

It's funny about 'busy' designs. I think for any good design is to create a simple template, and then work the small little details around it. Just like how Lord of the Rings had tiny details in the amor, but it doesn't take away or distract from the overall look. It just adds to it.

One thing I felt the original suits did better than the new suits was the break up of colour. What I mean is the new suits, as busy as they are, are bland, with one colour very predominant. The original suits, with the white on the boots, gloves, neck, diamonds and belt really made it more pleasing to the eye and not just one stagnant colour.

Last edited:
power rangers needs $47,000,000 to break even on lionsgate's end because they only get 55% of box office

PR made $860,838 on Thrusday. Total WW is now $101,894,359

PR made $860,838 on Thrusday. Total WW is now $101,894,359

and the international partners need $191,000,000 to break even

lionsgate spent $65,000,000 on the movie, partners spend $120,000,000 ... movies theatres take 55%

I actually ended up really liking the suits, doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement though, slightly less busy design, lose the lights and make the helmets more distinguished to the respective dinosaur/animal.

Of course. Like with all these franchises, regardless of reception, they'll probably have a version 2 of the suit as well as Zords/Megazord. They gotta keep that toy money coming.

And having a suit that's exactly like the TV spandex suit was NEVER on the cards everyone lol. This is a good middle ground. Had they went full Halo, I wouldn't have been pleased.

lionsgate best bet is to create a shared power rangers, naruto, sailor moon cinematic universe,

Naruto is their thor

another example of dawn's trolling at work.

Little bit off topic but what is the best power ranger forum that's active ?

Naruto is their thor

Why have you decided to troll these boards with the ridiculous remarks about Disney, attacking posters and claiming audiences are racist because this movie isn't doing all that well? Did you really get banned from BoxOfficeTheory?

Last edited:
I actually like the designs for these suits. They could be improved, but imo, they are far from being horrible.

I agree. I think this is the best of both worlds in terms of updating and keeping elements that make them recognizable. Having said that, i do find the chest plate to be a little busy due to the bulkyness and wish their colours were a bit more evenly broken up.

Last edited:
Why have you decided to troll these boards with the ridiculous remarks about Disney, attacking posters and claiming audiences are racist because this movie isn't doing all that well? Did you really get banned from BoxOfficeTheory?
I have no idea why he is wasting his time trolling these boards but I wish he would stop.

Uh, aren't the morphers the little things they hold, that they put the coins in? They have those?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"