Lionsgate "Power Rangers" - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever they make another Movie, I hope they go with the Black Panther approach to the suits. Try to stay faithful to the source material, but instead of spandex obviously, make it something like nanotech or whatever.

Either of these 2 costume approaches would work well for Power Rangers in my opinion.

lmuZ9nK.jpg

Interesting news:

Saban just sold the entire PR IP to Hasbro

Now we all know Hasbro and Paramount are in cahoots.

Maybe Hasbro is going to try for a soft or hard reboot somewhere down the line.

Again not specific sequel news...but interesting news none the less

lol one step closer to Bay

Power Rangers and Bay are kinda the perfect combination. Think about it for a sec...

No matter what happens, if they try for another movie they'd almost surely go with a new cast. It's a shame, because I do think the Rangers had great chemistry with each other in last year's movie, which made them enjoyable to watch. Particularly Jason, Kimberly and Billy.

No matter what happens, if they try for another movie they'd almost surely go with a new cast. It's a shame, because I do think the Rangers had great chemistry with each other in last year's movie, which made them enjoyable to watch. Particularly Jason, Kimberly and Billy.

They could go for a more soft reboot approach, keep the same actors.

Also Mark Whalberg has to play Lord Zedd now

So much for making six movies out of this thing.

Looks like since the movie franchise failed to get off the ground, Haim Saban cashed out.

Personally, what I would like to see is a new live-action series that's not quite so juvenile and pandering to kids. I think you can have these shows be aimed at younger audiences but they are not so tame.

With Hasbro's acquisition, I definitely think a re-boot will happen in the next 5-7 years.

It's a shame. I really liked the new live action film. Oh well.

Transformers Power Rangers team-up movie anyone? LOL :D

Let's be honest, no one wants to go see a flipping shared universe movie with Micronauts and Visionaries.

If they do a movie reboot, I hope for the following:

1. An actual competent director and not Jonathan Liebesman's less talented cousin.
2. The movie actually not having a washed out color palette and looking like garbage
3. GOOD designs for the Rangers, Alpha, monsters, Zords, and Megazords, and not that trash we were forced to look at here. Goldar looked absolutely awful. Putties looked awful.
4. Actual competent visual FX. Movie didn't look quite as bad as Justice League but close. They basically rushed the movie and put it get together in like a few months from the looks of it, and it shows.
5. Better scope and scale.
6. We need actual fight scenes with the rangers. You need to show them fighting together as a team throughout the movie and just putting all the action together at the end. You need to be more economical. At least there needed to be some type of scene mid way through to have the Rangers morphed up and fighting. Maybe they aren't getting it right, but at least we are seeing them fighting and using their powers.
7. None of this un-morphed power BS.
8. None of this we can only morph together in a magic circle BS.
9. ACTUAL MORPHERS AND MORPHING. Morphing should look cool and awesome. It should be giving you a rush like, "Oh yeah, it's on!" It should be the Power Rangers equivalent of Iron Man suiting up in Infinity War. Or Bruce Banner Hulking out.

The Hasbro Cinematic Universe.

Give us a Power Rangers where they have their original suits modernized.

Haha, this is pretty weird. What the hell is Saban without Power Rangers?

Haha, this is pretty weird. What the hell is Saban without Power Rangers?

A potentially great thing if the Disney era is anything to go by. Better acting, better attention to story, better implementation of recycled footage, might even afford higher production values for the Americanized version.

I really liked PR '17. Don't think anyone will try to make a new movie (would have to be a reboot) for at least five years.

Ha, I just realized they are now part of the Hasbro universe and can team up in the IDW comics and what not, and even in movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"