Hans Zimmer Scoring The Man of Steel - Part 3

Well I suppose these 6 tracks will hold me over for now, but can't wait to get my hands on the rest.

Holy dear, the Clark Kent theme... Beautiful beautiful evocatively stuff.

the "This is clark Kent" theme

tumblr_lyqovw5OMx1qjal0h.png

Holy dear, the Clark Kent theme... Beautiful beautiful evocatively stuff.

Yeah I was really looking forward to hearing the rest of that track....and was NOT disappointed. Beautiful music.

Yep, that track gives me all kinds of feels.

So, let me get this straight: The first track that they released, the one that we heard on the trailer... is not part of the soundtrack? It's the "TDKR Nokia trailer music" all over again?

The song they used is from the track called arcade i just listened to the samples again and you can hear the music from the trailer listen to the last sample song.

So, let me get this straight: The first track that they released, the one that we heard on the trailer... is not part of the soundtrack? It's the "TDKR Nokia trailer music" all over again?

It is on the soundtrack. It's "What Are You Going To Do When You're Not Saving The World?"

You mean from Trailer 3? Well it's most certainly in the film and I believe on the soundtrack, I just won't list the track title given spoilers.

I don't know about that but for some reason all of the tracks are titled differently on YouTube, whether that's people making up their own or whatever..

''An Ideal of Hope'', ''What Are You Going To Do When You Are Not Saving the World?'', ''Hope and Dreams''...the names are endless.

I don't know about that but for some reason all of the tracks are titled differently on YouTube, whether that's people making up their own or whatever..

''An Ideal of Hope'', ''What Are You Going To Do When You Are Not Saving the World?'', ''Hope and Dreams''...the names are endless.

One of those is actually the winner...:cwink:

Just started listening to these samples. I have already been listening to Flight over and over for a week or so, and I love that one. I immediately jumped into 'This is Clark Kent'. Beautiful cue. Inceptiony vibe mixed in with tenderness, and the last half with some of the trailer theme variation which I really liked. So far, I'm not disappointed. Onto the rest.

Got to listen to those tracks just a bit ago. Some really good stuff here and I'm definitely getting a feel for what the theme is. All of that changes when you watch the film, though.

I remember listening to the Attack of the Clones score nonstop and being moved by the love them, 'Across the Stars.' I thought the theme alone would make the movie...but I was very wrong. Seeing that theme applied to the worst relationship in cinema, Padme and Anakin, almost tainted the music for me.

Must move on from that thought, though. May the score for MOS get even sweeter after seeing the film.

'Sent Here For a Reason' - another good one. So tender and spacey. Connecting to Clark's soul. And that trailer 3 motif popping up again in there. I'm really enjoying this. Now onto 'Oil Rig'.

Autonet said:
Don't remember, but right after that Flight plays. So I guess it could've been the beginning of Flight when it gets revealed (the slow part). Wish it has been "What are you going to do when...", but they saved that for something else.

Thanks.

I thought I would be satisfied but I'm super hungry for the rest of the tracks.

I've listened to them all and I too am hungry for the rest. I'm agreeing with Snyder - Hans crushed it.

Flight
This is Clark Kent
Sent Here For a Reason

Top stuff.

"Flight" has an awe-inspiring, but eerie/surreal quality. Awesome.

"Arcade" will be the most downloaded track. It may be the next "Inception" piece to be used for 2013's football season pre-season hype clips and everything else that hypes up things.

I want the full version of "If You Love These People". Sounds like a direct extension of "Flight".

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"