Matt Reeves To Direct The Upcoming Batman Solo - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting pissed off because there aren't any news on Batman solo doesn't look too patient. If it's in script writing stage, then we just need to wait till it's finished and approved.
The year is 2045, mankind is still "patiently" awaiting the second draft of Matt Reeves Batman script....

The year is 2045, mankind is still "patiently" awaiting the second draft of Matt Reeves Batman script....
It's not Superman. Filming will start in 2019 99%. Means some news will probably drop before the end of the year.

I just hope 1 year was enough to write a good script for the film.

I mean it's a good point. Ben Affleck was supposed to be writing and directing this movie for a 2019 release...and here we are now :D

No guarantees when it comes to the DC Film verse.

I mean it's a good point. Ben Affleck was supposed to be writing and directing this movie for a 2019 release...and here we are now :D

No guarantees when it comes to the DC Film verse.
We can't exclude the possibility that WB people won't accept Reeves' work and fire him. Creative difference and all that stuff.

We can't exclude the possibility that WB people won't accept Reeves' work and fire him. Creative difference and all that stuff.
Still, I would hope that Reeves has been sending them portions of the script as he's been writing it. I'd like to think that by the time he turned in the full draft, WB already had a pretty good idea of what the movie was going to be.

Still, I would hope that Reeves has been sending them portions of the script as he's been writing it. I'd like to think that by the time he turned in the full draft, WB already had a pretty good idea of what the movie was going to be.
They maybe even discussed the direction with Reeves prior to hiring him. I remember reading that WB liked his ideas or something like that... If I'm not confusing anything.

That news is pretty much no news. We knew production was starting in the summer....

#thewaitcontinues

That news is pretty much no news. We knew production was starting in the summer....

#thewaitcontinues
We knew that the PLAN was for shooting to start next summer. That plan could have easily changed if the studio didn't like Reeves' script and asked for major revisions.

It seems like non-news, but it's still good to hear that the studio liked it. Now we can feel pretty safe about the movie starting production next summer, which means we can feel pretty safe about casting starting up here in the next few months.

In this particular case, with the massive upheavals that have happened at DC, no news is good news.

I wonder how bad the internet would get on a day like that.

New Reeves interview

Dn-9TqzUcAAeHF0.jpg

Dn-9TowVAAEy63n.jpg

I wish they were just as committed to getting Batman v Superman and Justice League right...

Does commitment to getting it right mean anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"