• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Movie Stuff You Only Now Just Realized - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sid's carpeting in Toy Story has the same pattern as the Overlook Hotel's.

movie-facts-3.jpg

That the years are passing my life so fast that lead kid in the film "Let The Right One In" is now a grown up and looks like this:

450px-Lina_Leandersson_by_Malin_Jones.jpg

^ wow , 2008 doesn't feel that long ago to me.

I just realized Christopher Lambert and Mario Van Peebles co-starred before Highlander 3 in a film called Gunmen. Also Dennis Leary and Patrick Stewart play the villains. I can't believe I have never heard of this film before.

Sam Raimi has a very bit part in Spies Like Us, more like a blink and you miss it scene.

^^^ Wow - that's great!! They really didn't miss a trick in that movie! I wonder who in the team was a Stephen King/ The Shining fan...

Also, apparently "237" appears in Toy Story 3 2 times, when they are chatting on the computer and on the garbage truck number plate

The director of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles also direct Michael Jackson's Billy Jean video, and A-Ha's Take on Me video.

Jamie Chung (Sucker Punch, Hangover 3) was a cast member on the Real World San Diego (2004) before becoming an actress.

Jamie Chung (Sucker Punch, Hangover 3) was a cast member on the Real World San Diego (2004) before becoming an actress.

Kind of ironic, considering she was the epitome of the "seventh castmate".

Meaning, while every other castmate had their own little dramas, she was so in the background, you almost forgot she was there half the time! Her and Jaquese WOULD have made cute little half-black/half-Korean babies! :woot:

Everyone knows that Johnny Depp starred in A Nightmare On Elm Street then went on to star on 21 Jump Street. However, not everyone knows that the guy in A Nightmare On Elm Street 3 that makes marionettes played a car thief in Episode 3 of 21 Jump Street.

^^^ Wow - that's great!! They really didn't miss a trick in that movie! I wonder who in the team was a Stephen King/ The Shining fan...

I think it's Lee Unkrich's favorite movie. He worked with Pixar for a long while and finally directed one with Toy Story 3.

The original "State of Play" mini-series stars a Master, a Governor, a Captain, a Professor, and a Princess.
17438376_zpsa4d2bcc2.jpeg
All it's missing is a Doctor. :word:

Nathan Fillion was in Saving Private Ryan

Btw lately its been noted that Dean Norris was in Total Recall.

Something I realized this past weekend was that he was alson in Verhoeven' Starship Troopers. He's the officer in the training camp who orders the corporal punishment for Johnny Rico.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMsctjoyGzs

[YT]jMsctjoyGzs[/YT]

Rainn Wilson works in the Rolling Stone office in Almost Famous.

similar situation with the lead on the tv series 'Grimm.'

I just realized that Robert Eddison, the actor who portrayed the Grail Knight in Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade died a mere 2 years later after the release of the movie. :csad: RIP
His quest was complete.

nikolaj coster-waldau was in black hawk down.

So was Tom Hardy.

And Hardy, Fassbender, and McAvoy were all in Band of Brothers.

Jimmy Fallon shows up in Band of Brothers too doesn't he? Also Simon Pegg.

Last edited:
Seriously? Man, it's been way too long since I've watched Band of Brothers.

Was The Pacific up to that level of quality? I haven't heard much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"