• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Movie Stuff You Only Now Just Realized - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
John DeLancie (from Star Trek: The Next Generation) has an uncredited role in Saving Private Ryan as a "Letter-Reader". :wow:

Bane has a penis on his chest in Batman and Robin:csad:

What? No he d-oh my God. :dry:

04Bane.jpg

While I haven't tried this experiment out or taken any screenshots yet my brother and I were talking recently and willing to bet that if you take a screencap of Adam Sandler (with no costars in the frame, just him) in all of his movies over the last 10 years or so we would put money on it that you wouldn't be able to ace the quiz of "Guess the Movie" since he looks and acts the same in every movie. Without using a screenshot that makes it blatantly obvious that he's in a familiar scene most people I'd put money on not being able to correctly put them together.

Nipples: Somewhat forgivable

Penis: Unforgivable

:cmad:

Ben Affleck is the tallest actor to play Batman.
And therein lies the problem, although Ben's listed at 6'3" and Henry Cavill's at 6'1" most wouldn't notice a few inches difference but take into account that Ben has a huge noggin'.

Factor in the Bat-ears and Cavill's definitely gonna need shoe lifts, which is pretty ridiculous for an actor who's 6'1".

John Rhys-Davies is 6'1". Viggo Mortensen and Orlando Bloom are 5'11".

I'm sure they can figure something out with Affleck and Cavill.

Will it really be that much of a problem? Heath Ledger was quite a bit taller than Bale and its not noticeable.

They had a scale double for John Rhys-Davies. He was never really in the same shots as Mortensen and Bloom without computer trickery or forced perspective shots.

Besides, I was just pointing out the absurdity that Cavill will still probably need lifts next to Affleck. "You're 6'1"? Not tall enough. Here, put these on." I find it humorous.

Or just further shows that Supes can take on Batman no matter what :D

Plus I hope most of their scenes together will be with Superman hovering in front of Batman so it wouldnt matter

Holy Crap! Katsumi Tezuka, the actor that wore the monster suit in the original Godzilla film and in many other kaiju films is still alive! He will be 101 years old this Saturday.

Holy Crap! Katsumi Tezuka, the actor that wore the monster suit in the original Godzilla film and in many other kaiju films is still alive! He will be 101 years old this Saturday.

Wearing the heavy suit made him fit and healthy:woot: hmmm, maybe people should work out in Godzilla suits.

Lifts are not the issue here, what about Ben's big 'ol forehead? :oldrazz: He's gonna look like Eric Stoltz in Mask.

How many full body shots of them standing next to each other will there really be? I mean, in Fast 5 they had Vin Diesel standing eye to eye with The Rock in one shot. I really doubt height will be an issue.

I just realized that Paul Rudd's girlfriend in Dinner for Schmucks was the crazy Extremis assassin who was trying to kill Tony in Iron Man 3.

How many full body shots of them standing next to each other will there really be? I mean, in Fast 5 they had Vin Diesel standing eye to eye with The Rock in one shot. I really doubt height will be an issue.

Not to mention Tom Cruise's entire career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"