Naruto - Part 1

Last chapter was badass.
My favorite line was ''living with a tailed beast inside of you...isn't all bad''.
Caught me by surprise. I was expecting to see Naruto talking about his sad childhood once again. Loved it.

I can already picture Naruto transforming into the Kyuubi and Bee into the Hachibi to fight these jinchuriki, which will probably transform into their bijuus. Perhaps Naruto could summon Gamabunta and the other toads to help him in the battle. It would be a battle of epic proportions.

I love how Kishi integrated his sort of fan service with Killer Bee. That section certainly gave me a laugh.

expect 9 tails to be proactive within 3 chapters.

I hope so. It's about time.
Chapter was so-so, to me, but Kishi does know how to end the chapter in a high note and leave me wanting for more.

So it looks like the Nine Tails is gonna be to Naruto what Eight Tails is to Bee. Natural progression I guess.

but not before eight tails is captured, ergo, purpose served.

I don't see it happening anymore. I think Bee will survive this war.
What I see happening is a battle of Bijuus, which shall be big and epic.

Anime is coming back to glorious canon on January:

Can't wait for the battle against the Kyuubi.

Seeing that ark animated is going to be amazing and to be honest will plant narutos foot firmly on harry potters face, as far as "the night of" premise.

Moreover the Manga just hit the stratosphere in terms of **** happening.

good time to be a naruto fan.

A bijuu battle...but much grander than I imagined.
This manga is just too awesome right now. His Bijuu Mode is sick.

Great time to be a Naruto fan and possibly one of the worst times to be a Bleach fan. :(

Its been sad to be a Bleach fan for over two years.

sad time to be a bleach fan because of the time pause mostly from my end.

but yes, great to be a narturo fan. finally giving the 9 tails time to shine, as the 9 tails has always been in my top 5 fav characters of the manga.

my guess is this manga's final match will be naruto's bijuu form vs sasuke's skull samurai thing. i forget what it's called.

If Kishi is as big a fan of Dragon Ball has he seems to be, I doubt this manga will end with a teen protagonist.

Bring on the sage ark.

Indeed it's a good time to be a Naruto fan, both the manga and the anime. My only complaint is the lack of shikamaru and some of the others.

How dope would it have been if the Fox and Naruto pulled this move back when Madara showed up? He would have been like, "let me wrap this up quick so I can get to Sasuke..I'll take out Kabuto on the way."

Seems like a pretty good bet the Sage is going to appear at some point, he's been hinted and referenced so much. Part of me wants him to remain the mysterious figure but he seems like the most logical bad after Madara.

Why would he be bad? He was a peaceful guy.

He doesn't have to be a bad but I can certainly see many ways for it to be written like that.

Exactly, he could pull the same card. He has to wipe everyone out because the once innocent world he knew has been corrupted.

so was pain at one point.

Just about every baddie in this series does this...till naruto straightens them out.
But the Sage died as a good man. He lived a whole lifetime and, as far as we know, it wasn't a life of misery, loss and pain, like Nagato. Even if he did, he overcame that and wasn't corrupted by such. He even was honorable enough to name the bijuus and show them respect.

Also, the nations will work as one once this war is over, as said by the Tsuchikage. Peace will have been achieved. That's the mission he gave to his two sons.

I think it's really going to end soon, if Kishy wanted to make Naruto an adult then another time skip would have happened before the 4th war, then it would make sence for the war to take place during those years and some 20-27 volumes, but i think he is getting tired, that's why some battles are being rushed.

My guess is that he probably wanted sasuke to replace tobi as the main villain in a part III, as was done with oroshimaru being replaced by the akatsuki in part II, now i think he's simply going to continue from where he is, Sasuke isn't really a big planer, so he won't reserve a plan for 2 years, if he's not defeated or stoped in the war then i can easily see him reasembling the Taka after the war and making an attack on Konoha, now that the nations are weaker because of the losses in the war and all.

But i think his arc is still going to end during the war

But the Sage died as a good man. He lived a whole lifetime and, as far as we know, it wasn't a life of misery, loss and pain, like Nagato. Even if he did, he overcame that and wasn't corrupted by such. He even was honorable enough to name the bijuus and show them respect.

Also, the nations will work as one once this war is over, as said by the Tsuchikage. Peace will have been achieved. That's the mission he gave to his two sons.

First of all, the only think we know of the sage is what we were told...by masked man to masked man's enemy. This isn't like what we know about say Jman. If the Sage showed up tmr and said I hate the world of Ninja that I created and I don't care that you are finally aligned as one, you have to go. No fan would be in a place to say any different. I didn't know Sage was the one to name the Beasts...that's interesting.

Like I said, every main villain in this manga(with the exception of maybe Oro) has wanted peace. Including the current one. It's a moot point imo.

I think it's really going to end soon, if Kishy wanted to make Naruto an adult then another time skip would have happened before the 4th war, then it would make sence for the war to take place during those years and some 20-27 volumes, but i think he is getting tired, that's why some battles are being rushed.

My guess is that he probably wanted sasuke to replace tobi as the main villain in a part III, as was done with oroshimaru being replaced by the akatsuki in part II, now i think he's simply going to continue from where he is, Sasuke isn't really a big planer, so he won't reserve a plan for 2 years, if he's not defeated or stoped in the war then i can easily see him reasembling the Taka after the war and making an attack on Konoha, now that the nations are weaker because of the losses in the war and all.

But i think his arc is still going to end during the war

I happen to think very different. Battles being rushed is a subjective observation when in reality it's the very nature of the term battle, that they have variable lengths. I'm sure we'd all be happy if every single one of these battles took place over several months like battles in the past but how about Kishi move the story forward toward the promised war climax. Moreover, battles have been ended in logical ways. Naruto is powerful now = battle ends when he dictates. Itachi is a wild card = battle ends when his plan dictates...etc. This isn't Sakura vs Sasori anymore. Moreover battles that don't have this power factor just take place off camera. It feels different because we've never seen this situation in this sort of manga before.

That being said you could be right, this could all be a result of Kishi being tired.

It's true that often times Kishi's decisions are over ranked by the editors(who make a crap load of money on the brand). Technically that could be weighing in on his energy but at the same time he's come so far with this manga that to rush the ending and get it done seem far more appropriate for a manga a creator hasn't given a decade of his life to. The one thing I've learned about manga's is that there is always a new enemy beyond the fan boy database just waiting to become the main one. Thank you DBZ.
I call the Sage because it's logical on about 3 fronts.

Anyways

Look for Bee to get himself(injured and all) captured once Naruto's 5mins is up. I'm pretty sure that's the plot point of the 5 mins limit. I notice how the 6 tail wasn't freed only stopped. I'm pretty sure Tobi is going to use the fox chakra from the twins to complete his plan and that will be that. Bring on the 10 tails. Of course Tobi won't get to cast his spell before dying, but the there will be some major changes once the beast is let out of the moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"