Nightmare On Elm Street (2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Knepper for the new freddy. he has the eyes and he needs to lick hes lips. i dont care if ledger used this in TDK. licking hes lips is something freddy should do before he kills someoen. Robert Knepper.

Robert Knepper for the new freddy. he has the eyes and he needs to lick hes lips. i dont care if ledger used this in TDK. licking hes lips is something freddy should do before he kills someoen. Robert Knepper.
That's who i like to see. He's my pic for freddy.

get him while he is cheap.

and i agree wiht members who said that it should be more like the first movie. more in the shadows.

Yeah, i'm sure prison break is winding down. Not sure how much they can do with the show.

I'm sure it will be more darker and have a joke here and then. But not anything like in the previous other ones where the kills are meant for jokes.

Hell, Knepper was in Transporter 3 - I dare say he'd jump at the chance to play an iconic character like Krueger. I'd be pretty interested seeing him in the role.

I'm just hoping that they don't mess round too much with Freddy's look - I mean, it's iconic. I like the way TCM, Halloween and (from what I've seen) the new F13th movie have been respectful to the earlier movies in terms of costume design; I'm hoping that mantra is carried on with this movie.

he should tell jokes . of course not to many. but the jokes should be only funny to him.

i think the idea of nightmare on elm street was fantastic in the 80's . imagine you are a little kid. you watch a movie where a serial killer hunts you in you dreams. he kills kids.
i mean what more do you want to scare a little kid? the movie is over. your mom tells you its time for bed. of course you will not sleep.....because he comes in your dreams.

Yeah, I always dug Freddy's sadistic and sick sense of humour.

Jason and Michael would just kill you in one stroke but Freddy would make you live out your own personal nightmare (no pun intended).

come to think of it, you are right!

knepper is one creepy guy!!

teabag as Freddy? sounds good!

all in all, there are some good choices out there now!

You think the movie should take place in modern day? I was sort of thinking it would be cool to set it back in the 80s but then what would be the point of remaking it? What's the point of remaking it anyway? Just make a new movie.

You think the movie should take place in modern day? I was sort of thinking it would be cool to set it back in the 80s but then what would be the point of remaking it? What's the point of remaking it anyway? Just make a new movie.
Well, the remake of TCM took place in the 70's And So did The Amittyville Horror also. So who knows.

I think the early 90's could be good. Since you never seen much in that era.

Well, the remake of TCM took place in the 70's And So did The Amittyville Horror also. So who knows.

I think the early 90's could be good. Since you never seen much in that era.
i think it would be harder to make Amittyvile in the 90's and the same with TCM.
freddy can work in every time IMO.

i just hope that the remake wont have 705 of teenager cliches in the movie. this is something i have a problem with the new jason movie.

i think it would be harder to make Amittyvile in the 90's and the same with TCM.
freddy can work in every time IMO.

i just hope that the remake wont have 705 of teenager cliches in the movie. this is something i have a problem with the new jason movie.
Reason they said they didn't do the TCM in present time was it be too easy to get away and use cell phone and all kinda of technology.

But yeah, he could work in anytime. It be a little weird if it took place in present time with people talking about Ipods, touch phones and plasma screen tv's though.

It's him or someone with the same looks that scares me he is so ugly like Robert Carlyle or how ever it is spelled from 28 Weeks Later and :o Full Monty.

Robert%20Carlyle%20.jpg

It's him or someone with the same looks that scares me he is so ugly like Robert Carlyle or how ever it is spelled from 28 Weeks Later and :o Full Monty.

Wow, now we have another amazing casting suggestion in Carlyle; the guy can simply be terrifying when playing a psychotic (Trainspotting, Ravenous); not to mention having that short and slight build that's perfect for Krueger.

Now we have Foster, Knepper and Carlyle - any of which I would be more than happy with if cast.

Isn't Billy Bob playing Freddy? Enguld let it slip months ago.

Wow, now we have another amazing casting suggestion in Carlyle; the guy can simply be terrifying when playing a psychotic (Trainspotting, Ravenous); not to mention having that short and slight build that's perfect for Krueger.

Now we have Foster, Knepper and Carlyle - any of which I would be more than happy with if cast.

Thanks for the nod.

As for his looks. That was for middle aged women found him cute. Hell, I saw Adrien Brody on VH1's top 100 hotties so....maybe I got to get uglier, super skinny or I have to play an interesting movie part like both have played.

In regards to the time set of the film, the only way to do it is modern day. Freddy's human self murders could take place in the 80's, no problem, but burnt dream Freddy..modern day all the way.

I don't like periode set remakes. Why? Because the orginal films weren't periode pieces. That was my man dislike for TCM, Toby Hooper wasn't making TCM a film set in the 70's. It was the 70's. The remake had it set in the 70's just because of the orignial being made in the 70's, but it wasn't based in the 70's because it was indeed the 70's. The TCM remake should have been in modern day.

NMOES should be modern because Craven didn't make a film based in the 80's. He made a film that was set in present day (back then, the 80s) and producers of this remake should consider that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"