Endgame Official Avengers: Endgame News & Speculation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning on Collider Movie Talk, the crew was talking about Chadwick Boseman's new movie and they believe he'll be back for BP 2.

I have no doubt about that, but in the mean time...

From Bosslogic.

DhmVhm5VAAEPxmS.jpg
It is nice but I don't think everyone is dying and she will be the lone fighter to take Thanos out.

How many more months to the cap marvel and A4 trailers? I'm guessing 3 months to cap marvel (october) and 5 to A4 (Dec)

I think it's possible we may get the A4 trailer in November this time. I think part of the reason the IW trailer came so late was that Thor was still in theaters.

Antman and the wasp spoilers

I really hope we see both jan and hope van dyne take on Thanos. It would be so much fun to see a mother/daughter team up in a blockbuster like this.

Obviously they won’t beat him by themselves but it would be fun to see a stealth scene or for them to get a good punch in

Brie Larson already said shes the one who (solely) takes Thanos down. saves the universe and shames the men, and praises Nebula, Hope, Gamora, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch and the chicks from Black Panther. Even though other information says
It is Captain America who kills Thanos when he finally wields Thors Hammer. It is Iron man and Thor who make the ultimate sacrifice against Thanos. The women all survive except for Iron Mans gf/wife (Paltrow) who he sacrifices to get the second soul stone.

Huh? What?

Brie Larson already said shes the one who (solely) takes Thanos down. saves the universe and shames the men, and praises Nebula, Hope, Gamora, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch and the chicks from Black Panther. Even though other information says
It is Captain America who kills Thanos when he finally wields Thors Hammer. It is Iron man and Thor who make the ultimate sacrifice against Thanos. The women all survive except for Iron Mans gf/wife (Paltrow) who he sacrifices to get the second soul stone.

Link please?

Did you not click on the word solely, it is linked to the article...:huh:

Apparently someone can't click on a word...

And apparently you can't post without using sarcasm, but you might want to try :yay:

I am so sick of the recent trend of snark on this site. Snark/sarcasm doesn't equate intellect. If you cannot post without being snarky, then don't post. It's simple.

how am I in the wrong when I cite an article and I am told that I didn't cite it and that I am a "troll account" who is "peddling bs" ?

thats pretty snark to me, not to mention incorrect. I may not be correct 100% of the time, no one is, but I do try to cite my sources with facts, not bs.:sly:

Because you can say "Click on "insert word" for the link I included" as opposed to being a jerk about it. So again, your snark is useless, unwarranted, and unwanted. Be respectful in the future. Otherwise I am not simply handing out a warning.

Brie Larson already said shes the one who (solely) takes Thanos down. saves the universe and shames the men, and praises Nebula, Hope, Gamora, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch and the chicks from Black Panther.
But not Mantis. Mantis will be ignored, which is better than being shamed, I guess.

Did you not click on the word solely, it is linked to the article...:huh:

Apparently someone can't click on a word...

The article you linked says nothing that supports what you're claiming. It doesn't even quote Brie Larson.

Again, stop peddling BS if you don't have a credible source.

Last edited:
Yeah. Zero of that has been confirmed. That is rumor and speculation.

KcoNXf7.jpg

"I don't see any reason why he would do that."

If anything that's more likely evidence of time travel not necessarily reality/universe hopping.

Is anyone else troubled by the fact that this movie is being released in the UK a week earlier than everywhere else? Spoilers will be all over the internet and it will take a miracle to avoid every single one. A movie of this stature should be released worldwide on the same day.

Obviously the easy answer is..."don't get on the internet".....but that's damn near impossible to do for an entire week.

IW was due out in UK early also, but they moved it up. I bet Avengers 4 does same.

IW was due out in UK early also, but they moved it up. I bet Avengers 4 does same.

I really hope so! I was able to dodge The Last Jedi spoilers for a couple days. To avoid the internet for an entire week would be brutal. lol

They'll probably move it up like they did with A3, but it will be announced closer to the release, maybe after Captain Marvel?

-Anyone catch Tom Holland's comments when he was being interviewed? Talked about how hard is lines were because he had to talk about the Quantum Realm. I'd say it just confirms what we already know was most likely going on with the plot.

I want the post credit scene to be another schwarma scene but with all of the Avengers.

Is anyone else troubled by the fact that this movie is being released in the UK a week earlier than everywhere else? Spoilers will be all over the internet and it will take a miracle to avoid every single one. A movie of this stature should be released worldwide on the same day.

Obviously the easy answer is..."don't get on the internet".....but that's damn near impossible to do for an entire week.
I doubt they stick to that. If they moved IWs to have a worldwide release due to spoilers, they will do the same for A4.

They'll probably move it up like they did with A3, but it will be announced closer to the release, maybe after Captain Marvel?

-Anyone catch Tom Holland's comments when he was being interviewed? Talked about how hard is lines were because he had to talk about the Quantum Realm. I'd say it just confirms what we already know was most likely going on with the plot.

I think he was refering to Benedict Cumberbatch's lines.

I doubt Spider Man has any idea what Quantum Realm is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"