First Avenger OFFICIAL: Hugo Weaving is Red Skull - Part 6/6/44

New Red Skull is great. Thank god that he doesn't look like this

1218647-red_skull_movie_super.jpg
Now that remind me of a Power Ranger Villian.

I only have one teensy problem with the Red Skull's face. Hugo has a very slim face and when he removes it the Skull's face looks quite a bit bigger.

I'm wondering if there will be a cartoony sound effect of the Red Skull's face inflating every time he takes off his mask :o:awesome:

It was a pretty quick shot, but I think the Red Skull looks pretty cool.

Red Skull with his Hugo Weaving mask should try a V for Vendetta mask over that!

I don't think V would like Red Skull at all :csad:.

I only have one teensy problem with the Red Skull's face. Hugo has a very slim face and when he removes it the Skull's face looks quite a bit bigger.

I'm wondering if there will be a cartoony sound effect of the Red Skull's face inflating every time he takes off his mask :o:awesome:

Hugo Weaving's face isn't slim at all, atleast in my opinion.

Exactly like that, yes. I believe the flat top and cylindrical head was a condition of Weaving accepting the role - he's always wanted to play a character with those attributes and had it written into his contract.

They took a spirit level to his head every day before shooting to make sure it was exactly level, otherwise Weaving didnt shoot that day until it was sorted.

New Red Skull is great. Thank god that he doesn't look like this

1218647-red_skull_movie_super.jpg

I'm not saying this make-up was anything great. But it was a decent attempt for the time. I mean it was pretty grotesque looking, if they just fixed the nose he would have looked much better.

rdskl.jpg

--dk7

Exactly like that, yes. I believe the flat top and cylindrical head was a condition of Weaving accepting the role - he's always wanted to play a character with those attributes and had it written into his contract.

They took a spirit level to his head every day before shooting to make sure it was exactly level, otherwise Weaving didnt shoot that day until it was sorted.

I thought as much. At least it's better than the 90s movie Red Skull.

I wonder if Cap can rest his shield on top? I'm betting Hitler probably rested his cups of tea up there in between inflamatory bigoted speeches.

I think Skull looks pitch perfect compared to the comics. My only concern is that Weaving has slim head and the Skull looks like he's a bit bigger.

From what I've seen (which is not much) it looks like the Red Skull look will work. Looks like they probably have nailed it.

From the quick glance we get of the tv spot, I think RS is pretty dead on. Right color, resembles a skull, I don't think they got any part wrong. Now the 1990 movie, well let's face it- He looked like Red "Wax all over my face" nazi guy, more than anything close to Skull.

i know hydra is a secret nazi organization but the hydra logo isn't as intimidating as a swastika

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"