The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
33631010150319813677344.jpg

Another superhero blockbuster, The Dark Knight Rises, will be hitting the theatre in Summer next year!

Besides the 1/6th scale collectible figures, we will be bringing to fans with the vehicles series too!

Apart from the 1/6th scale collection, we are again stepping our foot into the specially developed 1/4th scale collectible figures! :awesome:

Fans, stay tuned and get ready for our surprise!

Source:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f....58692197343.81976.58690437343&type=3&theater

Yeah but hot toys are not gonna give us a Alfred, nor a Blake.

ehhh they might do Blake. We'll see

Unless he turns out to be riddler or something which i highly doubt, and unless he plays a massive part in the stort i very much doubt we'll get blake, Normal guys in suits dont sell well for Hot toys, Harvey dent/two face being a example.

Obviously not the Riddler (Nolan doesn't that character) but you're completely wrong about him not being important. Trustworthy people have already confirmed that much.

Fair enough, but my point still holds, Hot toys tries to stay away from figures in suits that look generic, they just dont sell very well (for Hot toys).

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. You're probably right though.

I've been trying to avoid spoilers, but do we have any idea why a normal cop like Blake is so important? i'm guessing he's either a bad guy or helps batman (like robin in a cop suit)

Maybe even takes over as batman if bruce gets a broken back, stupid i know, just thinking aloud.

Everything you mentioned has been theorized so no reason to be hard on yourself. They're all within the realm of possibility at this point.

We've had reliable people tell us though that he will have a very important role in the movie. As to what it is still remains a mystery.

Interesting, Thanks, i've tried avoiding spoilers like i did on the dark knight, enjoyed it much more. So i thought everyone was clued up as to who Blake is and his role in the movie.

a blow up tom hardy bane ??? i don't think the world is ready for that

yeah not sure what that is. cool image though. Looks like a stuffed toy.

Is that a bayonet???

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back