The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Toys camo Tumbler at Comic-Con :yay:

487699_438265389540749_822305410_n.jpg

And of course, no Bane.

Hey all, I was lucky enough to go to Hot Topic and the person working there gave me all 3 of the posters! I have Catwoman, Batman, and Bane. They're actually a decent size and made of firm paper. Will post pics once I figure how.

Here is a picture of all 3! http://www.tumblr.com/blog/sluhockey13

Last edited:
Is there any word of an RC Bat that can actually fly? That would be a true "shut up and take my money" moment. All of Nolan's other vehicles are operable. I wonder if the Bat's design actually works.

I know my chance for getting this may have passsed by now, but I've checked several Barnes & Noble stores as well as Books A Million and can't find that EMPIRE issue with all the great TDKR stuff in it. I'd really like to get one of those before they are completely gone.

With Comic-Con getting rolling now, I doubt we'll get a Hot Toys Bane announcement until after it's finished. :(

Damn that is stupid that theyre doing hot toys 1960s batman.

In other news, nice new 1:50 scale Bat
SDCC-2012-Hot-Wheels-009_1342058982.jpg

Damn that is stupid that theyre doing hot toys 1960s batman.

In other news, nice new 1:50 scale Bat
SDCC-2012-Hot-Wheels-009_1342058982.jpg

you do know NOLAN is a 1966 bat enthusiast dont you? why so negative? alot of people grew up on watchin that series

My DBH shirts just came in so now I just need to decide which one I'm wearing to midnight :).

zn6kgj.jpg

What's the fit of the shirts like? They seem like slim fit shirts which is why I've been hesitant to get the XL ones. Many of the XXL ones have been gone.

I like the 60s show. I just dont think it's very toyetic, let alone hot toys

thank you for sharin the bat link, very glad hot wheels is doin it at 1:50 i hope they do 1:18 as well

I read somewhere that we would be getting Walmart exclusive 5inch figures of Batman and Bane

is this true?

Hey all, I was lucky enough to go to Hot Topic and the person working there gave me all 3 of the posters! I have Catwoman, Batman, and Bane. They're actually a decent size and made of firm paper. Will post pics once I figure how.

Here is a picture of all 3! http://www.tumblr.com/blog/sluhockey13
I was going to try that at mine, but they only had the Catwoman ones. Plus they don't have any of the new shirts :csad:

lol they have to stop making different variations of The Bat I keep wanting to buy em all lol, I went crazy looking for the little cake topper since today was my birthday and couldn't find em lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"