The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Walmart today.

They had

4x Batman, 2x Bane, and 2x Gordon. No Alfred.

Just for the canucks who want know if any Gordons are hitting Canada

I'm in southern Ontario btw, one hour drive from Toronto.

Those Pepsi bottles at the bottom are cool.

Agreed. I wonder if they'll show up at Little Tokyo here in the States? Great, another place to shop for TDKR stuff! I already went to JC Penney last night for the first time in years. :dry:

Here are the JCPenney shirts I saw last night (7 behind the spoiler cut)
jcp-logo-white.jpg

jcp-blast-logo.jpg

jcp-batman-bats.jpg

jcp-batman.jpg

jcp-bane-fear.jpg

jcp-bane-evil.jpg

jcp-red-logo.jpg

The Art and Making of The Dark Knight Trilogy [Hardcover]

Book Description
Publication Date: July 28, 2012

In 2005, director Christopher Nolan redefined the Batman legend with Batman Begins, starring Christian Bale as the Caped Crusader. A fresh, dynamic reboot of the franchise, Batman Begins explored the comic book hero’s origins and his evolution from billionaire Bruce Wayne to dark avenger who fights crime and corruption in Gotham City. A 2008 sequel, The Dark Knight, took those compelling, character-driven foundations and raised the stakes, pitting Batman against a deranged master criminal, the Joker, in an all-out war for Gotham’s soul. Now, the final film of Nolan’s trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises, is 2012’s most anticipated film release.
The Art and Making of The Dark Knight Trilogy tells the complete behind-the-scenes story of these three monumental films. Based on in-depth interviews with Nolan and all of the films’ key cast and crew—including cowriters David S. Goyer and Jonathan Nolan, cinematographer Wally Pfister, and more—the book reveals the creative process behind the epic Dark Knight Trilogy, supported by lavish art and never-before-seen photography.

BATMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics.
(s12)

I see Chris Nolan's name on there, but I can't read what he's being credited for?

Juneword?

Thanks you.

And I can also definately confirm the Wal-Mart MM Gordon is making his way out. I saw more at another Wally, and reports are all over. Also, ebay.

I'm going to lose my **** if I go into Walmart and they still don't have any Movie Masters up.

I just need Gordon now and I hope they have one.

Is there any difference between the TDK MM and the TDKR one? I wanna know if it's wroth getting all over again for the Bat-Signal piece. I'm already planning on getting the SDCC exclusive and the Bane 2-Pack.

Is there any difference between the TDK MM and the TDKR one? I wanna know if it's wroth getting all over again for the Bat-Signal piece. I'm already planning on getting the SDCC exclusive and the Bane 2-Pack.
The TDKR one is more glossy...

Gotcha. Those would come from a specialty store, right?

Quoted for TRUTH.

My problem is that I've gone to Walmart too many times on the way home from work and they didn't even have them out yet. I get paid tomorrow and will drop by. I don't care if Gordon is all sold out so long as they finally put those ****ers out.

Here are the JCPenney shirts I saw last night (7 behind the spoiler cut)
jcp-logo-white.jpg

jcp-blast-logo.jpg

jcp-batman-bats.jpg

jcp-batman.jpg

jcp-bane-fear.jpg

jcp-bane-evil.jpg

jcp-red-logo.jpg

Love the "Fear Is Why You Fail" one. Would be very eery, and awesome if Bane said that to Batman or someone else (maybe even Gordon). Could really see that being a line for Bane.

Love the "Fear Is Why You Fail" one. Would be very eery, and awesome if Bane said that to Batman or someone else (maybe even Gordon). Could really see that being a line for Bane.

I also like the statement "The will to survive" - which implies Batman endures everything he's put through.

Edit: You see it in the colour action book and on this sticker set at the top left:
4qsxf7.png

Last edited:
Look how eerily similar that shirt is to this very old fan art poster...
jcp-batman-bats.jpg
The-Dark-Knight-Rises.jpg

Well the truth is....that tshirt is stolen artwork from me. I made that poster and posted on this forum, my fb and my devaint art page. They took it changed the city, erased the logos from the bottom and erased batman's hand. I made the poster and posted back i Nov 2010. Im looking into if there is anything I can do about them using it since I didnt even know about it. I just saw it in jcpenny like everyone else and had to do a doubt take. AND every single website and person Ive seen talking about it keeps saying that it makes a giant bat symbol in the sky, its doesnt! I made it to have the shape of Batman's head. You can see the ears at the top, to the nose and a single bat to make his mouth. Go back in the fan art and you will find my poster. also some websites selling it has a pic of a tshirt with no changes and you can still see my siggy in the bottom left of the pic.
Here is my poster with te tshirt.
bde8cd5cadc611e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

I also like the statement "The will to survive" - which implies Batman endures everything he's put through.

Edit: You see it in the colour action book and on this sticker set at the top left:
4qsxf7.png
Will to survive.... Even more Rocky 3 similarities!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"