The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread V

I almost pre-ordered her (there was a discount back during Valentine's Day). I guess I'll just stick with 1/4 NECA figures for now. Besides, I've heard horrible stories of the cracking rubber HT have (or had).

Oh and I stumbled upon this...
ww5MMuq.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/listing/116900776/crocheted-bane-mask-the-dark-knight

I want it. :hrt:

ok i think its official, u are the biggest batman collector there is. also, please Spread the wealth :)

No I'm far from it but thank you! Haha. I just picked up some action figures around arkham city and went crazy since. Recently slowed down, as I've got some of those just put up in boxes, running out of display space haha. Love to see what other or older stuff people have when you all have time.

uBSIzJC.jpg

How awesome would that be haha. This was from an article on ign some time back when they said there was a rumor Nolan has been given godfather rights to do whatever DC he wanted over at Warner Brothers, they then went on to talk about how they need to build up like Marvel did with the phase one of movies, slowly introduce instead of just making a justice league movie right away and how don't necessarily need to reboot green lantern but reintroduce and do something for other characters. I just recently got big into all this, on the DC side, and just starting on comics so I had to learn about some people from recently watching justice league unlimited, young justice and own research, never seen teen titans so I didn't know anything about characters like cyborg or even flash, Martian manhunter.

So, anyone still wanting to buy the Bat from Hot Toys?

FNYgi8o.jpg

T09mxpX.jpg

Spj4N0v.jpg

:oldrazz:

Good lord that's crazy to see. I can't imagine how much it would cost to have a complete set of the vehicles for Batman as well as the characters from Hot Toys.

A cat will get your tongue in May/June. The wait is getting shorter with every day.
cat5.jpg

Anyone else getting it? It's going to be a centrepiece of my collection for sure.

Have you received this yet? When is it meant to arrive? I haven't seen any proper reviews online so I'm guessing it is still not in people's hands.

Have you received this yet? When is it meant to arrive? I haven't seen any proper reviews online so I'm guessing it is still not in people's hands.
No, it's not. There's been radio silence which is annoying. Hot Toys are in the habit of delaying stuff. :csad:

For those who have pre-ordered the HT Selina Kyle, some new photos have popped out.

I'm somewhat happy I didn't PO it the way she turned out in the end. :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"