The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread V

that new batman is better than the exclusive and is only 25, plus features internal articulation. mattycollector exclusive

I think I may purchase that new Batman coming out.

Ok so another new "the bat" hot wheels? different packaging and everything. defnitely looks a little bigger than the Dollar one. So where can we get that one and when?

I would like to get my hands on that Hot Wheels Bat as well. My guess is we have to find out fast where it would be sold because these keep disappearing off shelves! They really should have made more of the smaller dollar ones to begin with instead of only packing two per case and making it virtually impossible to find!

Good to finally see some samples from the Art and Making of TDK Trilogy book. Looks like we're going to get new pictures galore.

Priceless stuff like this:

hrBVB.jpg

Someone sent me a whole bunch of Magnets and buttons One of the designs i'd never seen before.

Thanks whoever you are that sent these:

VTRHB.jpg

6q9db.jpg

a4snk.jpg

ESmbn.jpg

Just received my copy of "The Art and Making of the Dark Knight Trilogy" from Amazon! I can't even begin to describe how happy I am with the purchase. I consider it a must own for any fan of Nolan's Batman trilogy! :up:

How are you guys getting your copy of "The Art and Making of the Dark Knight Knight Trilogy" so early? Amazon sent me email and said the ship date was changed to the 20th.

Anyway, for those who have the book, is there a lot of concept art and the like in the book or is it more behind the scenes photo's.

Last edited:
'Hipster' Fashion + Batman

London’s creative label and retail space Lazy Oaf recently put together a small collection for 2012 spring/summer to coincide with the latest installment in the Batman movie franchise, The Dark Knight Rises. Pieces for both men and women.
Expect availability to start July 13 (online store http://www.lazyoaf.co.uk/)

LADIES:

lookbookbatman0001.jpg

lazyoafxbatmancollectionlookbook6.jpg

lazyoafxbatmancollectionlookbook2.jpg

lazyoafxbatmancollectionlookbook3.jpg

lazyoafxbatmancollectionlookbook4.jpg

lazyoafxbatmancollectionlookbook5.jpg

lazyoafxbatmancollectionlookbook7.jpg

lazyoafxbatmancollectionlookbook8.jpg

lazyoafxbatmancollectionlookbook16.jpg

lazyoafxbatmancollectionlookbook15.jpg

went to HT today and they only had the catwoman RISE poster. i was hoping i could sweet talk them into getting all 3. bummer :(

Why is no one answering about how some of Ya are getting that trilogy book early

Those Lazy Oaf outfits are horrendous... Yikes!

Why is no one answering about how some of Ya are getting that trilogy book early
Amazon shipped it out to a few people early. I got it today and I also got the Dark Knight weapons manual 2 weeks early before it was supposed to come out. It just seems to be luck with all of us who got it.

Amazon shipped it out to a few people early. I got it today and I also got the Dark Knight weapons manual 2 weeks early before it was supposed to come out. It just seems to be luck with all of us who got it.

How is the Catwoman content? Worth getting?

I hope Hot Wheels or Hot toys makes a Camo Tumbler with the rotating missle launcher on top, most of the camo tumblers I have seen are the standard ones for sale

I really hope Under Armor announces soon (as in announces right now! :cmad:) the Gotham Rogues merch. I am anxiously anticipating that!!!

Traded a Commissioner Gordon figure for the Toys R Us exclusive two pack with DarkKnight15. So if you need a trade he's trustworthy. I've had 4 successful trades on here now which is agreat. Also today I printed a shirt today at work of the newest IMAX poster which you can see below. I was doing a bit of yoga after today's excitement.

MattMovieMasterFunnyPose.jpg

Does the art book have stuff from all three films?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"