The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG thank you for posting this! i was actually looking for a new hat--didn't know i'd be getting a TDKR one haha.

ordered this one
http://shop.neweracap.com/nshop/pro...olor=officialcolor&keywords=dark knight rises

the flat-billed caps just do nothing for me

A hat with a flat bill makes me ill. Eh, enough with the silly rhymes that is the same one I would think of getting. I'm no fan of the new fad/non curved and the logo on this one is really awesome too. Might look into picking it up as well.

Thats the hat i want as well what size did you get??
size M/L i absolutely love new era caps. they fit very well, and hold up over time. this will be my fourth actually. it's just a shame that the 39thirty's are so few and far between. new era always has the coolest designs but usually only on those flat billed ones--they just look goofy on me haha. my friend said that you can curve the bill however you want and they will look like normal hats but it's just unfortunately not that easy. they're a little bit taller in the front and still look weird imo.

Def getting that gray new era hat with the bats flying off of the logo, so badass.

My DBH shirts just came in so now I just need to decide which one I'm wearing to midnight :).

zn6kgj.jpg

Havok are these super comfy and thin material or are they thick heavy cotton? If they're as comfy as an american apparrel shirt ill buy atleast two of those from DBH.

best poster yet... Sucks I missed out on the midnight release... Sold out in 15 mins where I live. Any chance you think they will have it the following night... lol
bane-imax-small.jpg

dark-knight-rises-midnight-poster-07102012-184720.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked up the dark knight rises cake toppers which includes the camo tumbler and the bat and a batman symbol ring. im surprised all of it is as heavy as it is. My son can definitely use them as toys after the birthday. Sure the bat is less detailed than the hot wheels version but its way bigger and the hot wheels bat is impossible to find so this will have to do. and no way Am i paying minimum $12 for a $1 hot wheel on ebay

got this from uniqlo for $9.99

89237494.jpg

75039227.jpg

Last edited:
My DBH shirts just came in so now I just need to decide which one I'm wearing to midnight :).

zn6kgj.jpg

Urgh. I got a package from Designed by Humans yesterday. I expected it to be the shirt in the middle (Arise) but it was a freakin zombie shirt. They sent me the wrong shirt and they can't send me a replacement because they're sold out. :cmad:

Has anyone mentioned the Walmart display. They have numerous BTAS dvds , Batman Beyond seasons , and the Nolan films. Also coloring books , stickers , etc.

best poster yet... Sucks I missed out on the midnight release... Sold out in 15 mins where I live. Any chance you think they will have it the following night... lol
bane-imax-small.jpg

dark-knight-rises-midnight-poster-07102012-184720.jpg

I am printing this up on a shirt this week possibly. Just have to tak to the people in the art
department.

Havok are these super comfy and thin material or are they thick heavy cotton? If they're as comfy as an american apparrel shirt ill buy atleast two of those from DBH.

They're 100% cotton, very comfortable, and soft I was thoroughly impressed by the quality of their clothes it's not thin but also not thick. I don't think we have American Apparel in Canada so I can't really compare the clothes. I get a lot of my clothes from Banana Republic and A/X so in comparison to them the clothes are as soft if not softer than Banana Republic and about the same thickness. If you were thinking of the hard thick cotton that comes with shirts made by Tapout and stuff like that it's nothing like that, the shirts are high quality I guarantee you won't be disappointed if you do decide to pick them up. In terms of sizing they are very accurate just go by their sizing chart or buy whatever size shirt you usually wear. Note though that the graphic on the middle of Arise (the big blue bat symbol) is a little bit firm/hard but not as hard as you'd probably expect, and the graphics on the other two shirts are built into the fabrics unnoticeable on the shirt on the right and slightly noticeable on the shirt on the left. I wish every company made clothes of this quality and length I'm 6'2 so sometimes it can be a pain to get a shirt that fits properly not short, but also not like a damn dress. (I usually buy a small but DBH clothes are longer than the most other companies so with my height it worked out perfectly). I honestly consider DBH to be the ideal site to pick up graphic tees, I would recommend them to everyone and purchase from them again in a heartbeat.

Urgh. I got a package from Designed by Humans yesterday. I expected it to be the shirt in the middle (Arise) but it was a freakin zombie shirt. They sent me the wrong shirt and they can't send me a replacement because they're sold out. :cmad:

That really sucks if that had happened to me I would have been furious! Are you getting a refund?

The blue one definitely is the way to go. I like that one a lot and might go over to the site now and try to have it here before the midnight showing. I'm actually thinking of printing that logo on the new poster with Banes face onto a shirt.

Do it! the shirt really is remarkable, I'll probably buy other shirts from DBH later on because I'm so impressed with the sizing and quality of the material.

Last edited:
Yeah, they sent me a refund and told me to keep the shirt.

Has anyone mentioned the Walmart display. They have numerous BTAS dvds , Batman Beyond seasons , and the Nolan films. Also coloring books , stickers , etc.

Just saw that today when I went looking for some Movie Masters. The card board standee that they're all placed in has the poster of Bane walking away from the broken cowl on it.

A buddy showed me this today.

http://www.journeys.com/product.aspx?id=224876

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back