Official The Ultimates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking Nick Fury, so I voted "Other:. I think Cap is too obvious. You also have to think. "Who would have access to all those soldiers to attack Clint's house?" Well Fury would, but so could Black Widow and Cap, but I am going with Fury. :xmen:

I still can't see it being Captain America. I mean...is it really the same if you take Cap off the team?

I also have an idea that maybe its a Skrull in the form of Cap or Fury. I am mainly thinking Fury. Think about it, got rid of Hulk and Thor, the two most powerful members of the team. They fought the Skrulls in the first series right? I figure it might be a skrull in disquise. But if it is, i'll be pissed cause it would be such a cop-out :xmen:

Midnight Ice said:
I also have an idea that maybe its a Skrull in the form of Cap or Fury. I am mainly thinking Fury. Think about it, got rid of Hulk and Thor, the two most powerful members of the team. They fought the Skrulls in the first series right? I figure it might be a skrull in disquise. But if it is, i'll be pissed cause it would be such a cop-out :xmen:

I have that feeling also.:(

oh, lord... i gotta go thru the WHOLE of Ultiamtes 2 now and search doggedly for those clues.

i remember when someone pointed out that Loki popped up in early issues in the background, and we all flicked back through and most of us just sorta went... "oh, so he is..."...

point is, I don't think i can SEE these clues, but as soon as someone points them out they'll look really obvious.

i'm Spider-Man said:
oh, lord... i gotta go thru the WHOLE of Ultiamtes 2 now and search doggedly for those clues.

i remember when someone pointed out that Loki popped up in early issues in the background, and we all flicked back through and most of us just sorta went... "oh, so he is..."...

point is, I don't think i can SEE these clues, but as soon as someone points them out they'll look really obvious.
well, you are not alone, my friend.

i'm Spider-Man said:

Millar and Hitch are freakin' GENIUSES. It's too bad that they're leaving after these last 5 issues of The Ultimates 2. :(

yep. it probably will be. how late was the last one? almost a month, right? So we should expect this one.. sometime around Hallow'een.

quite appropriate really, given the reveal of the traitor next issue; will it be a trick, or a treat?

i'm Spider-Man said:
yep. it probably will be. how late was the last one? almost a month, right? So we should expect this one.. sometime around Hallow'een.

quite appropriate really, given the reveal of the traitor next issue; will it be a trick, or a treat?

It's ALREADY 2 or 3 weeks late. :o

A_French_Gal said:
You think you're hurting. I'm trying to collect the new Iron Man series. :(

Just imagine... if we were Kevin Smith fans, we would still be waiting for the next issue of Spider-Man/Black Cat. :eek:

I still can't believe that after issue 8, there are still 4 more issues until the "Grand Theft America" storyline is over. Issue 12 will probably come out in June or July 2006 at this rate. :(

TheSumOfGod said:
I still can't believe that after issue 8, there are still 4 more issues until the "Grand Theft America" storyline is over. Issue 12 will probably come out in June or July 2006 at this rate. :(

lol!

Anyone think that Issue 8 WILL come out this wednesday like it's supposed to? It's already 2 or 3 weeks late...

Yeah, it will. it is listed to come out tomorrow at Mutanthigh.com . they always keep up to date on the releases and have never been wrong to my knowledge. i usually check there before i check marvel's site. :xmen:

Well, it's official: Cap IS the traitor! But he's not the REAL Cap! And Tony is ALSO a traitor! And he might have CREATED this FAKE Cap! :eek:

Then again, it could be either Fury or Hawkeye (who's gonna suspect a DEAD GUY, right?), and they're trying to bring down Cap and Tony with this latest ploy. Loki is a GOD... literally. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"