Power Rangers 4.0 - Part 2

So how will this be branded for American audience?

Go Speed Power Racers!
Fast & Furious Rangers?
They always have the option to skip it and recycle the costumes for another American season.

I need someone to make an updated version of this.

I need someone to make an updated version of this.

I'm sorry your majesty, are those Windows 95 VFX not to your liking? It's perfect as it is. :o

Kidding aside it never fails to crack me up that there's a goof in that scene where the head of the Megazord is already on there before the Crane Zord lands on it (at the 0:30 mark).

I'm sorry your majesty, are those Windows 95 VFX not to your liking? It's perfect as it is. :o

Kidding aside it never fails to crack me up that there's a goof in that scene where the head of the Megazord is already on there before the Crane Zord lands on it (at the 0:30 mark).
I actually like how the Ape Zord actually looks like an Ape now. :cheeky:

Also I always preferred how Kimberly was front and center in the movie one cause ain't nobody giving a **** about Rocky. :o

I actually like how the Ape Zord actually looks like an Ape now. :cheeky:

Also I always preferred how Kimberly was front and center in the movie one cause ain't nobody giving a **** about Rocky. :o
I remember liking that as a kid too. Once Jason, Trini and Zack left the show, Kimberly was easily the most popular Ranger after Tommy.

Its fairly funny that they had to start with the end game zords, so that they had 6 and could fudge the crane ninja zord into a pink zord, with couldn't really do with the Shogun zords, which were the starter zords in Kakuranger.

Its fairly funny that they had to start with the end game zords, so that they had 6 and could fudge the crane ninja zord into a pink zord, with couldn't really do with the Shogun zords, which were the starter zords in Kakuranger.
I remember finding the Shogun Zord strange that Catherine became the odd one out by having to pair with Tommy. What's funny is since Amy Jo wanted out, they could have just given them the Kakuranger suits as an upgrade for when she left, but could've would've should've.

I do find it funny they don't have a name for Gosei Sentai since they never used the main team costumes.

The models look better to me.

Really enjoyed BoonBoomger episode 1.
The premiere was a lot of fun!..and its good to have a cool Red Ranger again after a long time (Boon Red reminded me very much of Bouken Red!)

This season...as I was expecting, Back to the Basics Super Sentai!
I feel that people that like simpler and classic Sentai will love this, while anyone expecting something experimental like from the past 3 years (from Zenkaiger, Donbrothers, and King Ohger) will be let down.

The vibe is like Turboranger, Carranger, Boukenger, and Go-Onger smashed together.

I just hope that this season doesnt get back to the more episodic format like it was before Donbrothers.

These got more obnoxious towards the end. 😅

Anyone know if they were going to attempt to adapt this season into Power Rangers because I'm genuinely curious.

Those days are long gone.
It was always fun to see them try to work those concepts for Western audiences. Sounds like they were following the Mighty Morphin formula where they just stayed with one team for multiple seasons and soft reboot to a new team or Sentai. I see Zedd is back which doesn't make sense since I thought Zordon magic'd him to human or something.

It was always fun to see them try to work those concepts for Western audiences. Sounds like they were following the Mighty Morphin formula where they just stayed with one team for multiple seasons and soft reboot to a new team or Sentai. I see Zedd is back which doesn't make sense since I thought Zordon magic'd him to human or something.
We're getting a complete reboot with fully american made rangers going forward (whenever PR is brought back to life)

Anyone know if they were going to attempt to adapt this season into Power Rangers because I'm genuinely curious.

They absolutely were not going to adapt Donbrothers. That and Zenkaiger I think go a little too outside the norm for adaptation. Though, I definitely see them trying a zord only adapation of Zenkaiger, because that Dragonzord/Q-Rex fusion zord would sell gangbusters.

Still sad they couldn't also do Lupinranger vs Pataranger.

Ah Donbrothers...what a good time it was watching this whole series from the start until the end. It was basically the only Sentai series that nothing significant happens, the ending basically had the old Japanese way of "All that well ends well" haha.

what makes it memorable imo is that Donbrothers had a dysfunctional dynamics between each members...between a perfectionist who has a hard time getting along with people, a self-proclaimed philosopher with a hint of an ego, an immature and stubborn high schooler, a standoffish fugitive, a salaryman who puts his wife's welfare above everything else, and a wannabe hero with a double personality, because of that the Donbrothers don't get along the same way most Sentai teams do, and thats make them interesting imo.

We're getti

They absolutely were not going to adapt Donbrothers. That and Zenkaiger I think go a little too outside the norm for adaptation. Though, I definitely see them trying a zord only adapation of Zenkaiger, because that Dragonzord/Q-Rex fusion zord would sell gangbusters.

Still sad they couldn't also do Lupinranger vs Pataranger.
I wouldn't mind them doing Akibaranger. Sure it's a parody, but I like the costumes. :p

Last edited:
And want to say that the MVP of that series is the Yellow Ranger (Oni Sister)
Stubborn, egoistic, sometimes narssistic and yet hillariously adorable and also a cutey...she really carried the whole show.

20240308_092047.jpg
20240308_092100.jpg
20240308_092055.jpg
20240308_092049.jpg20240308_092051.jpg

I wouldn't mind them doing Abakiranger. Sure it's a parody, but I like the costumes. :p

If they do adapt Akibaranger...I am curious how they gonna adapt the scene where Toei was making fun of Power Rangers, where the Zyuranger (Mighty Morphin) wear American flag on their collar and belts, lol. Hahaha🤣

I have come up with a new special Sentai team called Monsutaranger!

Oni/Devil Red
Bat/Vampire Black
Phantom White
Witch Purple
Creeper/Zombie Green
Lycan Blue

A pharaoh mummy for the final team member in Gold.

I'm shocked this one didn't get adapted those Zords and Morphers would have sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"