Rate and Discuss The Hellcycle!

AmerikazMostWanted said:
Has anyone else ever noticed when big news like this is released , the mods and administrators Look in the forums its for?

I just spent 15 minutes or so sending an email to one of the mods actually. Gonna get some of the section cleaned up a little now that there are lots of visitors. Gotta keep the place tidy for company, right?

MSJ definitely knows a good design when he sees one:up:
That looks exactly like what a demon would ride.

MSJ said it was the "coolest looking thing (hes) I’ve ever seen in my life" and he wasn't lying!

Ah youve arrived FH,soooo recovered from the palpatations yet ?:p i couldnt believe what i was seeing,i thought maybe some artwork of it but not the actual Hellcycle itself:cool:

THIS THING IS AWESOME, I WANT ONE DAMNIT!:mad: I LOVE THE ORGANIC LOOK OF THE BIKE AND THE CHAINS LOOK OFF THE CHAIN.:D I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE GR HIMSELF ON THAT BEAST!:ghost:

hellcycleexclusive.jpg

tecnowraith said:
Hmm so close to this concept a few years back...
19536_main.jpg

The bike in that drawing looks kind of like a Harley Fat Boy, and I'm glad GR's bike doesn't look like a Harley since every wealthy middle-aged man has one these days.

antmanx68: I really dont like the Chain look on the front.... i mean, thats a really really stylistic choice that i think is too "pimp my ride" for Ghost Rider, but then again im not super knowledgable about the character... Just the chains kind of kill it for me, the rest is ok.

I was a little unsure about the chains at first too, but then I figured that the movie GR probably won't use a chain like the 1990's comic version GR did, so the design is just a bit of an homage to the '90's GR.

Just think of how cool the chain fork concept is if you ignore all the stupid chain licence plates, steering wheels, and decals that you see on the streets and it's not so bad.

hunter rider said:
Ah youve arrived FH,soooo recovered from the palpatations yet ?:p i couldnt believe what i was seeing,i thought maybe some artwork of it but not the actual Hellcycle itself:cool:

There's a beat or two happenin' in the ol' heart now. That's good, that's good.

I can't believe we're seeing the actual piece either. I figured a model or something first... but this is it. Wow.

FlameHead said:
There's a beat or two happenin' in the ol' heart now. That's good, that's good.

I can't believe we're seeing the actual piece either. I figured a model or something first... but this is it. Wow.

As i said before i can't wait to hear it and see it in motion,as a long time GR fan FH are you as happy as you could be with it ?

My heart just exploded out of my chest! That is amazing!

zer00 said:
My heart just exploded out of my chest! That is amazing!

it kicks badass ass,how could you miss a prime time to use it:mad:

hunter rider said:
As i said before i can't wait to hear it and see it in motion,as a long time GR fan FH are you as happy as you could be with it ?

I'm extreamly pleased with it actually. I'm happy that it's a chopper, as that's the coolest lookin' bike (IMO) and I'm happy that it doesn't just look like a normal bike. It had to look like it was from another place... and it definatly looks like that.

... and it's so shiney.

I also like that it takes a little from Vengeance's bike.

FlameHead said:
I'm extreamly pleased with it actually. I'm happy that it's a chopper, as that's the coolest lookin' bike (IMO) and I'm happy that it doesn't just look like a normal bike. It had to look like it was from another place... and it definatly looks like that.

... and it's so shiney.

I also like that it takes a little from Vengeance's bike.

well its great to hear a long term fan happy with it
icon14.gif
as sometimes they are the hardest to please.For me personally i think its the coolest movie vehicle ive ever seen,it surpasses all my expectations

hunter rider said:
it kicks badass ass,how could you miss a prime time to use it:mad:

because I do not like to overuse my catchphrases

but it does:o

zer00 said:
because I do not like to overuse my catchphrases

but it does:o

It does indeed.....and to think i ddint say it specificaly to give you a chance to
icon9.gif

holy ****!!!

i just almost wet my pants after seeing that!!

friggin awesome!!!

2006 is going to be the dogs danglies!!!

superman returns and ghost rider!!!

i think they're going to add the cgi in to the wheels of the motorbike after they have filmed, similar to how they done the human torch in fantastic four!

2005 and 2006 is gonna turn out awesome!

I'm sorry to steal your phrase AMW,but that **** is tite!

Can Anybody find a pic of Nic Cage riding a motorcycle, give him a flaming skull, then photoshop it and place Cage on that bike, just to see how he will look.

That looks utterly fantastic! Can't WAIT to see (and hear) it in action!

HOLY CRAP! That bike is awesome!
eek.gif

They went way beyond my expectations with the Hellcycle design.

Un-freakin-believable...
icon14.gif
ghostrider.gif
icon14.gif

Cycle looks dope - wonder if that is a Jesse James or OC Chopper bike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"