Rebels Rebels Season 2: An Open Discussion - Part 1

Any color other then blue is a downgrade. :grmp:

Luke disagrees :sly:

tumblr_nyh79xF6PX1tl3xo0o4_500.jpg

Luke was screwed by the too blue sky of Tatooine. :argh:

I do wish that Sabine's and Zeb's models were a bit more obviously updated, but who knows. Maybe she will get her jet pack this season...

Also, glad to see Ezra upgraded to a green saber. Nice to see him and Kanon having different sabers.

Kanen is the biggest question mark for me, considering he was blinded at the end of last season. I imagine he'll be in a very different place.

I thought green sabers were for the more Force knowledge Jedi like Yoda?

Anyone think that crystal was the one in the cross guard light saber Ezra came across in the season finale?

The place was destroyed and he did not hold onto the lightsaber. That would have been visible. They flew directly away from the explosion and never turned back. I have no idea how he would have held onto it. Could be one Kanan has for some reason.

I actually don't remember Ezra losing his saber. There are some implications about his character if that means he just rebuilt his saber.

I actually don't remember Ezra losing his saber. There are some implications about his character if that means he just rebuilt his saber.
Vader destroyed it in their five second duel.

Okay, so a good reason to build a new saber.

Wow, I'm jacked after that clip, just gonna suck to wait till October to see it.

I love that Filoni just refers to Maul as Witwer.

Cover art for the New Ahsoka book that is coming out in October.

http://i0.wp.com/**************.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/image-57.jpeg?w=528

Yeah, Ahsoka will be returning. Such a terrible poker face Filoni. And he just loved torturing Ashley Eckstein. Not gonna lie, though, the description of Rex and the 501st with Ahsoka's markings was kind of emotional.

Can't wait for season 3. Looking forward to the Ahsoka book as well.

Almost had a heart attack listening to Andi and Sam Witwer on the stream. Thought they said they wouldn't stream the trailer, but they were talking about the clips/episodes being shown.

Yeah. Filoni was just talking to Andi and just made fun about others being coy about not having a trailer in these type of panels.

SABINE GETS HER JETPACK!!!!

Really liking her new look.

This has been by far the best panel this weekend.

And Wedge.

EDIT: Wait, did Zahn just spill the beans about a Thrawn book?

LOL at Witwer. "That's not yours"

And Wedge.

EDIT: Wait, did Zahn just spill the beans about a Thrawn book?
You mean when they announced the book? Yep. :yay:

I totally forgot about Wedge because I was freaking out about Thrawn. :funny:

Sabine with the Dark Saber. :mrk:

Tom Baker is doing a voice. :atp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985