Rogue One Rogue One: Early Tweet Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Not a tweet but this sold me.

VOsxESH.jpg
Campeas been a supporter of this film from the beginning, his reaction isn't surprising.

Five more long days.

So my brother and I stood out in line for 6 hours outside for TFA we will do the same for this. However it's supposed to be -8 degrees that day. But we will just have to dress super warm.

Five more long days.

So my brother and I stood out in line for 6 hours outside for TFA we will do the same for this. However it's supposed to be -8 degrees that day. But we will just have to dress super warm.
Say goodbye to your future children Solidus. :o

My brother and I will be standing out in freezing 50 degree weather. Horrible winters in California. :p

Last edited:
Gonna be a high of 23 degrees here on Friday, low of 21 when I go to see the film :up:

Say good to your future children Solidus. :o

My brother and I will be standing out in freezing 50 degree weather. Horrible winters in California. :p

Haha, 50 degrees? I'd be in a tank top with short shorts.

8yJCKWS.jpg

Campeas been a supporter of this film from the beginning, his reaction isn't surprising.

His opinion is generally not that trustworthy to me. He's a talented commentator but he has a kind of arrogant disposition that's prone to hyperbole and reactionary predilections.

If the movie is good, does it matter if they cut shots that didn't work in context?

This is just what I was thinking too. Many times I find out about scenes being cut after the fact from films I already love, but if the film was awesome I can't let those cuts be too bothersome.

Man this week at work is gonna be tough for me to get trough before Friday. I'm so ready haha.

If the movie is good, does it matter if they cut shots that didn't work in context?

We don't know if that's why they cut stuff that was in the trailer.

TFA is a really good film but it still irritates me that Kylo walking through the forest and activating his saber was cut. So if there are a bunch of stuff from the trailers that I like that ended up on the cutting room floor it's going to irritate me regardless of the overall quality if the film. Especially if I prefer takes or moments that were in the trailer compared to what they put in the film. That happened with TDK. A number of Ledger's takes were different in the trailers and tv spots and I think they were better than the takes that were used in the film. It still irritates me to this day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"