Legends of Tomorrow Season 5 Special Event: "Crisis on Infinite Earths, Part 5" (MAJOR SPOILERS)

No love for the Smallville Earth at the end? Aight then haha. I guess it didn't make it. *sad*

So they restored the Multiverse with some changes. I assume Earth-66, Earth-89. and Earth-167 are likely restored as well.

I'm thinking the two boys are likely Jon Kent and Damian Wayne. If it is Damian, then I have to wonder why he's put in Superman and Lois instead of Batwoman.

Nice to see Kingdom Come Superman with the OG emblem.

Unfortunately Superman did not interact with Lex Luthor at all.

We have to remember that all this took place before CW ordered the Superman and Lois series.

I have a feeling the next crossover is going to involve all 7 in the end. All-Star Squadron is the better name for it as you need Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman to make the Justice League work. Ralph came up with the All-Star Squadron name.

What was the final fate of the world of Adam West's Batman?

What was the final fate of the world of Adam West's Batman?

It blew up because Batman didn't know where to put the bomb.

tumblr_o56yb2vmlc1s2wio8o8_r1_1280.gif

As to whole arc of saving Lena's soul, I'm really hoping they haven't short-changed it. But one of the reasons she was doing what she was doing was because she killed Lex, but now he's back and apparently a 'hero...' So how does that work into her motivation for what she was doing - if she is still doing it?
Alex was saying how Lex and Lena have always had her back (in this new universe,) and Alex was certainly aware before that Lena had been lying to them.

As to whole arc of saving Lena's soul, I'm really hoping they haven't short-changed it. But one of the reasons she was doing what she was doing was because she killed Lex, but now he's back and apparently a 'hero...' So how does that work into her motivation for what she was doing - if she is still doing it?
Alex was saying how Lex and Lena have always had her back (in this new universe,) and Alex was certainly aware before that Lena had been lying to them.
Exactly the line that concerns me. Lena needs to get her memories back or something, because I am not here for Kara getting a convenient "redo" for what was the biggest regret/mistake of her life.

So they restored the Multiverse with some changes. I assume Earth-66, Earth-89. and Earth-167 are likely restored as well....

So the multiverse is restored but just with some changes, such as all the Superverse shows all being on Earth Prime now? I'm very alright with that! But I really hope that Jessie Quick is still out there somewhere!

Exactly the line that concerns me. Lena needs to get her memories back or something, because I am not here for Kara getting a convenient "redo" for what was the biggest regret/mistake of her life.

It would be a big mistake to retcon the whole thing. I may have not been fully convinced by her motivations along the way, but it was a long build-up for them to just fizzle it out now.

Until I see differently, I'm going to assume they have a plan. :cwink:

And I don't like All-Star Squadron. Super Friends is much better if they are not going to use Jusice League, or something similar.

By the way.....did anyone else have sound problems with the show? There was a lot of "crackles" during fight scenes and some of the talking was very muffled.

So I feel like they're setting up a President Lex storyline for the Supes and Lois show. They basically teased it with Smallville's Earth, and now they've cleared his history on this Earth and made him a hero to the people.

I’m excited TBH. Basically, I’m just excited for Cryer’s Lex to finally face off with Supes

I’m excited TBH. Basically, I’m just excited for Cryer’s Lex to finally face off with Supes
Ditto. That show can't get here soon enough for me.

I'm glad it was Supergirl who threw the device to shrink the Anti-Monitor and it was appropriate for it to be her because she was the one most affected by it than anyone else.

If Lex Luthor faces Superman, it will most likely be on Superman and Lois than Supergirl.

By the way.....did anyone else have sound problems with the show? There was a lot of "crackles" during fight scenes and some of the talking was very muffled.
I had just general feed problems, both audio and visual. But that's common for me and my local CW affiliate. That's why I also usually re-watch these shows once the episodes are up on Prime, because I know I missed things.

I also had audio problems in the first hour.

Basically this was a compromised ending - the main shows from CW will be merged into one while shows from either the movies and DCU will have their own Earths. I'm surprised Doom Patrol and Titans are on different Earths considering that Doom Patrol spun off from Titans.

No audio/visual problems here.

I wonder if he'll still have his super powers he got from TBoD?

They showed him in his universe doing the ol' Reeve shot of "flying in space and smiling" while having his OG emblem on his suit.

Yep. On Earth Prime, anyway.

Don't believe so. Lex was mostly absent in the end as he was busy winning a Nobel Peace Price and becoming the new overlord of the DEO.

Thanks for the info.

So just to confirm, Supergirl's Earth is now merged with Earth 1? Is Tyler's Superman also a member of the group?

I think they specifically had him say he didn't have powers in his speech as a way of telling the audience that he didn't.

I'm glad it was Supergirl who threw the device to shrink the Anti-Monitor and it was appropriate for it to be her because she was the one most affected by it than anyone else.

If Lex Luthor faces Superman, it will most likely be on Superman and Lois than Supergirl.

Please tell me that it wasn't a Captain Marvek moment where Kara defeated the Anti-Initor all on her own while everyone else was useless.

And it's so freaking weird and stupid that Tyler's Superman and Lex didn't interact with each other. You wouldn't even know that they had history with each other if you used this crossover as reference.

And I guess the Reverse Flash didn't show up either. He was used for the wrong crisis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"