Senator Sues God

Well, they COULD just IP ban you. That'd quiet you down but quick, wouldn't it?

You're a weird one. You're an anarchist, but you're in the army? Your arguments are, besides most of your ideas on self-anarchism, simple at best and easily shot down. On top of that, you want to be outspoken, but you're not really saying anything that would designate you as such.

*shakes head*
shake your head till if falls off dude.

THEY could IP ban me NOT YOU the key words being "NOT YOU". Whatever gave you the misguided idea that you, of all people, could dictate my behavior in any way??? :dry:

Reclaimer: The following ideas expressed honestly have the eternal consent of blind_fury's creator and have a lifetime warranty. They require no further consent to validate his willingness to express them in any way, shape or form.

My "ideas" regarding anarchy and self-ownership are from my heart and soul. Whether they fall on def ears is not of the least bit importance. I'm not asserting self-ownership for anyone's approval or praise dude. THAT WOULD DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF ASSERTING ONE'S SELF-OWNERSHIP :wow:

So shake that judgmental head of yours till it falls off and others use it for a volleyball if they haven't already. You've made it abundantly clear your head is "game ready" for convenient usage.

You see pandering to someone (especially a stranger on the internet) who doesn't accept you for who you are will not earn their respect. It only validates their rejection of what God made you.

Therefore one has a duty to ones self to be true to themselves even if it's unpopular to do so. Doing anything else results in the premature death of your inner truth which limits the unique voice God gave you in ways you may not fully comprehend yet.

Truth, freedom and self-ownership are to me the achievable goals of individualist anarchy. It may be a lonely road but pandering to your detractors will result in betrayal of ones self AND inevitable disappointment in what a detractors approval is really worth. Warm pig vomit.

Again if you can't relate to or accept my honest expression it doesn't matter.

But good luck with becoming a mod one day. Try not to get your hopes up too high though. :csad:

The way I see it, since it cannot be (has not been) proven if the God of the Bible truly exists and as far as I know, it also cannot be (has not been) proven that he doesn't exist, no one is right or wrong. God exists for those who believe and if believing helps them find peace within themselves and helps them be better people... leave the believers alone. You keep to your faith and let them keep to theirs. So far, reading this thread, no one has yet convinced one group or the other to change their minds. Peace to all.

Reclaimer: The following ideas expressed honestly have the eternal consent of blind_fury's creator and have a lifetime warranty. They require no further consent to validate his willingness to express them in any way, shape or form.

Uh...did you mean disclaimer? :huh:

Reclaimer sounds like a cheesy but awesome 80's action flick.

Reclaimer sounds like a cheesy but awesome 80's action flick.
Master_Chief__Halo__173063a.jpg

To all you theists out there, would you approve of our currency reading "There is no god."? I didn't think so.

:huh: why does the word god need to be on money in the first place?

where's roddy piper and those fancy glasses from "they live" when you need them?

The way I see it, since it cannot be (has not been) proven if the God of the Bible truly exists and as far as I know, it also cannot be (has not been) proven that he doesn't exist, no one is right or wrong. God exists for those who believe and if believing helps them find peace within themselves and helps them be better people... leave the believers alone. You keep to your faith and let them keep to theirs. So far, reading this thread, no one has yet convinced one group or the other to change their minds. Peace to all.

exactly. so let everybody believe whatever they wanna believe....and leave each other alone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back