Shazam Shazam General Discussion and Speculation - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
cfe.gif

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeipkbDAYpp/?utm_source=ig_embed

I can’t wait wait for more updates.

Always nice to have a director that’s willing to share stuff like that.

Based on Sandberg's last two movies, I have to assume this will be scored by Benjamin Wallfisch, in which case hnnnnnnngh...

[YT]lUpvEgJEn94[/YT]
[YT]qClcz2BHI60[/YT]

Anyone follow Zach on Instagram? Apparently a new pic on his account show's his physique ready for filming? Think I saw it on Heroic Hollywood Twitter

Disregard. ... It’s a good pic. I just can’t get it to paste here...

Last edited:
Official synopsis:

We all have a superhero inside us, it just takes a bit of magic to bring it out. In Billy Batson’s (Angel) case, by shouting out one word—SHAZAM!—this streetwise 14-year-old foster kid can turn into the adult Super Hero Shazam (Levi), courtesy of an ancient wizard. Still a kid at heart—inside a ripped, godlike body—Shazam revels in this adult version of himself by doing what any teen would do with superpowers: have fun with them! Can he fly? Does he have X-ray vision? Can he shoot lightning out of his hands? Can he skip his social studies test? Shazam sets out to test the limits of his abilities with the joyful recklessness of a child. But he’ll need to master these powers quickly in order to fight the deadly forces of evil controlled by Dr. Thaddeus Sivana (Strong).

I'm really put off by the Big version that they're going with, casting the wisdom of Solomon aside and having Cap act childish.

I've always been interested by the weird relationship between Billy and Captain Marvel, how they seemed to be two distinct personalities that shared all of the others memories.

I hope the "forces of evil" aren't magic, the threat should be the super-science inventions of Sivana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"