Shazam Shazam General Discussion and Speculation - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
chz3bc399gg01.jpg

I take it Ace Chemicals is the easter egg tie in to Gotham that was reported?

Location shooting pics at Toronto.

UE7WIGX.jpg

In the movie, the story is set in Philadelphia. (they changed the sign board for shooting)

vV5sojR.jpg

BRNRzbz.jpg

Last edited:
They are following New 52 route, why ? I dunno, my guess is due to involvement of Geoff Johns.

It's coming together

are zach's cheeks too chubby? at least not as defined as they should be or am I crazy?

At least he's getting a proper Shazam hairstyle. I was thinking he'd stay with the standard Zachary Levi cut.

He should've kept his beard though, and then they could've CG'ed it out in post production.

are zach's cheeks too chubby? at least not as defined as they should be or am I crazy?

Not for me. I mean, thats not to say that Zevi's face isn't as defined as it usually is (crash weight gain can do that) but it works because I look at how C.C.Beck drew the character with a 'fuller' (not fat, just fuller) face. With that hair I'd say that he's looking great.

Now for a costume reveal.

I can't imagine we're far off from an official First Look.

Shazam first look, Aquaman reactions, WW casting/shoots starting soon....

Good time to follow as a DC fan finally

Captain Marvel's costume reveal is right round the corner, and since the director David F. Sandberg has already said that the costume design is similar to that shown in Justice League: War animated movie, let's take a look at the costume

DWWBlGdW0AELryc-2.jpg

And here's how the costume looks in Superman - Shazam :The curse of Black Adam animated movie

image.jpg

I dunno why but I prefer how the costume looks in the second pic.

Captain Marvel's costume reveal is right round the corner, and since the director David F. Sandberg has already said that the costume design is similar to that shown in Justice League: War animated movie, let's take a look at the costume

DWWBlGdW0AELryc-2.jpg

And here's how the costume looks in Superman - Shazam :The curse of Black Adam animated movie

image.jpg

I dunno why but I prefer how the costume looks in the second pic.

That's because the one on the top is just a standard long cape that falls behind him like Superman. What sets Shazam apart is that his cape is shorter and falls only over one shoulder. It's an iconic look that sets him apart from Superman and any other caped hero. If they miss that out they're missing part of his classic look.

I have serious doubts about this film even getting off the ground considering how badly the DCEU has failed

That's because the one on the top is just a standard long cape that falls behind him like Superman. What sets Shazam apart is that his cape is shorter and falls only over one shoulder. It's an iconic look that sets him apart from Superman and any other caped hero. If they miss that out they're missing part of his classic look.

Yeah, and the top costume looks too modern, as if it was designed in the current era.

DCC11669_o.jpg

Edit: The top costume's cape has a hood so that it doesn't look like it's inspired by Superman's cape.

Last edited:
I have serious doubts about this film even getting off the ground considering how badly the DCEU has failed

They are filming it so you are wrong.

Are you just going into every DC thread and trolling (I have seen you here, Batman and the AQ boards) about how bad things are? Pretty sad...

You post something like this in every thread goddamn:funny:
They’re filming this movie RIGHT NOW

:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member