• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Shazam Shazam General Discussion and Speculation - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Mary definitely doesn't look like Billy's twin here. She must be an older sister instead, if she's even that.

tumblr_p255eayBDS1w6yfs3o1_400.jpg

mary-and-billy-argue.jpg

Why do you so readily jump to conclusions so often? Did you just ignore the being adopted by another family post to explain the name difference? That they are taking lots of inspiration from John's run?

First look at the costume.

4ymzxpzefsi01.jpg

The suit looks perfect. Way more classic looking than expected :)

I don't like the boots. :o

Everything else seems to be taken from new 52 costume. Now, we wait for the release of the Official pic.

And I hope we get some more location pics where they are currently shooting. (looks like inside some Mall)

Looks cool from the back. Can’t wait to get an official look tho. Also anybody notice Mark Strong in the photo.

Now imagine Sandberg using wire-work and practical effects for flying scenes on location shoots, we can get more pics. :hmr:

Looks like one slipped past Sandberg!

But looks great.

I like that they intentionally made it look super cartoon-ish/comic book-ie.

P.S IT'S TURBO TIME.

Looks pretty good. To be completely honest I know almost nothing about this character but I've always loved his costume.

I winder how much of the movie will take place around Christmas.
d7d154c9f80c11c979cad6ecd43aa99f.jpg

Hmm.... his hood doesn't seem to have that Golden border/lining, it would have looked better with it..

DCC11669_o.jpg

There has to be more pictures
I’m dying to see more of the costume :funny:

Last edited:
looks very comic accurate so far, also that's Mark Strong to the left there if I'm not mistaken.

Daniel Eliesen
@Daniel_Eliesen
Saw the #Shazam suit in person. Looked sharp to me. It’s nicer in person than the leaked photo. Zack is really built. They had something over the lightning bolt which I am sure they will make look cool on screen.

Doesn’t look the best to me but the BTS pictures never do, I will reserve a proper judgement until we get an official picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"