• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shazam Shazam General Discussion and Speculation - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh people are taking pics of the costume during filming? Well I guess we better release something official now..." - Warner Bros' dumb asses any day/hour now

Not much, but another pic..

IMG_20180227_094039.jpg

"Oh people are taking pics of the costume during filming? Well I guess we better release something official now..." - Warner Bros' dumb asses any day/hour now

Only if it gets negative reactions from click-bait sites. :o

Why's that a bad thing?

Why's that a bad thing?

Because people always have negative reactions to set pictures.
It’s the same thing over and over.
WB knows this and they should be trying to avoid negativity anywhere they can.

Just this one picture has spread everywhere really fast.

Because people always have negative reactions to set pictures.
It’s the same thing over and over.
WB knows this and they should be trying to avoid negativity anywhere they can.

Just this one picture has spread everywhere really fast.

Right, so then doesn't it make sense to release something official to quell that negativity? I don't even know if people are reacting that negatively to the costume across the board honestly.

Apologies if I'm missing something, I barely slept last night and still haven't had any coffee.

So looks like at least a scene of this film will be set at Christmas

I'll wait until the official picture to comment on the suit

Impossible to discern the suit's texture and finer details from a low-res set photo.

So of course people on the DCEU reddit are trashing it for looking cheap. :funny:

Cavill is hiding inside the polar bear model.

Right, so then doesn't it make sense to release something official to quell that negativity? I don't even know if people are reacting that negatively to the costume across the board honestly.

Apologies if I'm missing something, I barely slept last night and still haven't had any coffee.

It’s better to just avoid the negativity all together if possible.
Or at least, as much as possible.
There’s absolutely no reason not to release an official picture first.
Especially in WBs situation.
Even Sandberg wanted something out before set pictures.:funny:

Impossible to discern the suit's texture and finer details from a low-res set photo.

So of course people on the DCEU reddit are trashing it for looking cheap. :funny:

Not even just a low res photo.
It’s a single picture from a horrible angle.

People are ridiculous :funny:

Good thing about this is we get the official suit pic any hour/day now.

I think the cape needed to be longer for live action.

Why would we need a costume reveal...I was told by someone in this thread they doubted the movie would be made ;)

Reddit is awful, why people go there I have never understood.

Hmm.... his hood doesn't seem to have that Golden border/lining, it would have looked better with it.

It looks like it does.

Honestly, for what this suit needed to be...it's pretty much spot on.

Zachary Levi posted a photo from the set of Batman's cameo.:o
28433940_182440325866623_7369912426780688384_n.jpg

So now that's both Captain Marvel movies with set pics of the respective costumes.

Shazam needs to fight those polar bears.

Guess they waited too long to put out an official photo. Oops. I like that they stuck to the pure white for the cape. That's a different color than other movie costumes.

Last edited:
Getting 90's Flash vibes from that costume... :o

90's Flash vibes as in...the comics version of The Flash from the 90's?

Because the 90's Flash from SciFi was like...a bulky molded latex outfit.

Unless you're referring to the fact that they're both red and gold...which like, most versions of The Flash ever shares with most versions of Captain Marvel/Shazam.

Not understanding the comparison. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"