Should MJ and Pete tie the knot/be engaged by the end of the movie?

Well, I voted for yes, but now I'm thinking they'll break up at the end. I do think MJ should stay alive and be recast in future movies. But it would be good to keep a little more suspense of whether or not thing's work out for them if there are going to be 6 movies. Pete & MJ should definitely be married on a hilltop by the last film, though.

~Mara Jane

Sure yes.

I see the their wedding being the last scene in Spidey 3! :up:

MaraJanesSlave said:
Well, I voted for yes, but now I'm thinking they'll break up at the end. I do think MJ should stay alive and be recast in future movies. But it would be good to keep a little more suspense of whether or not thing's work out for them if there are going to be 6 movies. Pete & MJ should definitely be married on a hilltop by the last film, though.

~Mara Jane

i definitely wanna see them married on a hilltop at the end

You people are sick, Peter and MJ being married is what helped f--- up the comic books.:mad: :down

Yeah, I'd say engaged too. Shouldn't of Betty Brant gotten more screen time in the films? She was a strong role in the comics. Atleast from the early era anyway. :batty:

No. If Dunst doesn't feel like coming back they should have them go their separate ways and Gwen becomes the new love interest.

Is it just me or should have Shannon Elizabeth gotten the role of film MJ? That or the lady that dated Marilyn Manson. I forget her name but she's on that hideous show Charmed. :batman:
I think they resemble more & could play the role just aswell or better than Dunst.

if they make more films they should wed in them not this one , cos i see the end of this film being eddie brocks change to venom, and the wedding being the last scene of the last film made

Visionary said:
You people are sick, Peter and MJ being married is what helped f--- up the comic books.:mad: :down
the comic books were fine, peter getting married to mj, was really cool, big thing that happened in peters life.

I still think Betty Brant should have been Peter's love interest & not MJ.

I've only read the first page of this thread but I'll say they probably should be enaged otherwise them wearing that engagement ring in the trailer would seem kind of silly.

They shouldn't be married at the end.I don't mind them being engaged at all but Peter and MJ should be married like in Spidey 5(If there is one) .....and if MJ still is alive:ninja:

Ebil Gig said:
They shouldn't be married at the end.I don't mind them being engaged at all but Peter and MJ should be married like in Spidey 5(If there is one) .....and if MJ still is alive:ninja:
if peter gets married to mj, it would make the story even bigger.

I guess, but it makes me feel that they will have a baby and then it will grow up to be Spider-Girl and then our Spider-Man is old :o

hulkamania85 said:
No. If Dunst doesn't feel like coming back they should have them go their separate ways and Gwen becomes the new love interest.

Actually Dunst was the first to say she'd come back... while Tobey just stood there.

I say no. Peter and MJ shouldn't be engaged or married by the end of the movie. In this movie Peter is with Gwen, and I wouldn't like to see a wedding in this movie when Peter has been with Gwen. Plus, Peter's life is suppose to suck. I mean I'm glad when he does get happiness, but SM3 is suppose to be a dark movie. I don't want no happiness to be in this movie. Sorry Peter.

Ebil Gig said:
I guess, but it makes me feel that they will have a baby and then it will grow up to be Spider-Girl and then our Spider-Man is old :o
i dont think sam would make them have a baby, getting married would be as far as they go.

CrypticOne said:
I say no. Peter and MJ shouldn't be engaged or married by the end of the movie. In this movie Peter is with Gwen, and I wouldn't like to see a wedding in this movie when Peter has been with Gwen. Plus, Peter's life is suppose to suck. I mean I'm glad when he does get happiness, but SM3 is suppose to be a dark movie. I don't want no happiness to be in this movie. Sorry Peter.

Peter isnt with Gwen in the movie :confused:

CrypticOne said:
I don't want no happiness to be in this movie. Sorry Peter.

no disrespect, its just a typo, but its still funny for some reason...sounds like a cave man.:woot:

Mmmm I say yes... my guess is that they even will be married in the very end...

I wouldn't want to see MJ die...i really love Kirsten Dunst and i would like cry if i saw her die.

Well for one, I like that we don't know. I like how uncertain it is right now.

And deep down, I kind of feel like it's leaning toward "No." But I still feel there's a chance we could be surprised.

All part of why I'm so excited for this.

We need a third movie that doesn't fail for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"