BvS Skepticism Regarding the Film - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess my skepticism of the film, is keeping a coherent story and keeping the flow of the movie going. There's going to be a lot going on in this film, regarding, the worlds reaction to an Alien who is almost God like, Supes/Kent's reaction to all of the haters, plus dealing with Lois, and now Batman/Bruce. Then finally how they handle installing WW, AM, into the story at some point, and how supes/batman deal with those people who seem to be here longer than or as long as Supes.

The parts in bold are all related, though.

I do wonder, however, how WW and AM will fit into all of this. I'm not at all skeptical, but that's one aspect I'm eager to see how they approach.

I am definitely deliberately reading your posts. lol

"I'm just trying to fit in. Making a mountain out of a mole hill is kind of common practice around here"

How is that not passive aggressive?

It's not flawed, if that is literally all we have. If someone was still passing judgement on Man of Steel based on its trailer than you might have a point. Otherwise, what would you have us do? Sit on our hands until the movie comes out.?

I added the :o emoticon for a reason, I was saying it tongue in cheek to refer to the Hype's general tendency to completely lose perspective when something new comes around, I really didn't say that passive aggressively.

I'm not saying people shouldn't discuss it, I just find it weird that people are using the trailer like it's the movie in microcosm. The trailer didn't include Lex, WW, second villain (if there is one) but folks are making judgments about the entirety of the film based on the very little we've got access to. That just seems strange, it's like people are looking for reasons to hate it, it's getting nitpicked to death and the nitpicks are sometimes made out to be cataclysms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"