Sequels Spider-Man 4: Lizard and...(multiple choice an option)

or there should be no secondary villian. :D

Lizard would kick Kravens ass.

I don't think you should go from 3 villains to 1.

Lizard with Kraven and a slight appearance from the Kingpin.

I'd love that.

I personally don't want to see kingpin in the movies
I wouldn't mind the gangster element being added, but, I’d prefer maybe, Silvermaine

Lizard, maybe chameleon.

Morbious is a no, too many vampire movies as it is.

lizard main villain, kraven supporting villain, shocker opening scene villain

Electro or Mysterio.

I like Kraven alright, but I'm more interested in seeing both of those two being brought to life on the silver screen than I am of "The Hunter".

I don't think you should go from 3 villains to 1.

It will have to depend entirely on what the story is. A well written script could just have the lizard as a villain and it will work. Sometimes, in order to move foward, one has to take a step back and with the messy plots going on in sm3, I think reverting back to one or two villains instantly becomes a breath of fresh air.....and this is why I want a lizard/kraven story because the premise has the potential to be one of the best stories ever told on film.

BTW, you people talking about kingpin can just forget it because FOX own the rights to his chunky ass.

I like the idea of an opening action sequence, but with a gang of robbers or something like that, not a villain that could be potentially used in a later sequel.

I like the idea of an opening action sequence, but with a gang of robbers or something like that, not a villain that could be potentially used in a later sequel.
Yeah, and I just miss the Spidey from the 1st movie. When he takes the robbers out by the truck, and the deli. Taking out simple crooks rather than always SUPER POWERED guys.

The simple ol days...

Oh no, you misunderstood. Raimi was forced to include Venom, yes, but that's because he was already underway and contracted to direct.

This case, however, Raimi doesn't need to return. Thus, if he was going to return, I doubt he'd settle for a character he doesn't want.

You're still essentially assuming that the absence of Kraven is a prerequisite for him to come back, which is totally unfounded.

Aside from The Lizard and Kraven which is my first pick. I also wouldn't mind The Lizard and Electro.

I can guarantee that Kraven won't be in SM4 as long as Raimi is attached to the project. He has expressed interest in both Electro and Lizard and that's that.

Kraven, if I had it my way, wouldn't show up at all.

I don't see why all three couldn't work.

About going back down to 1 villain one bad time out, is not enough of an excuse for me to go back to 1 villain, I like the KLH story, but I think it would work better as a subplot. Have him distracted dealing with those, while a different villain is the one that is hatching the scheme to attack the city. IMO thats why spidey three didn't work, its because it was a personal thing, I mean in SM2 we had the whole city in jeopardy and then it went down back to a personal feud again. I think spiderman needs a villain with the ability to threaten the entire city. I think if they include the lizard by himself it won't work, If they include him and kraven it might, but it would still feel like it was missing something. I think the pressure of trying to find connors and stop kraven from killing him while another super powered foe is wreaking havoc on the entire city would give spidey a proper challenge.

Just and example but the villains mentioned so far have been lizard and electro right? So while spiderman is trying to cure connors and stop kraven, electro is holding the city for ransom. siphoning power away from cruical city functions.

It would be simply ideal if Lizard was the only villain in Spider-Man 4. Well, to me, it would be ideal.

A part of me is thinking that we're either going to get Venom or Carnage in Spidey 4 ... Because, you know, Venom and Carnage = $$$$$.

It would be simply ideal if Lizard was the only villain in Spider-Man 4. Well, to me, it would be ideal.

A part of me is thinking that we're either going to get Venom or Carnage in Spidey 4 ... Because, you know, Venom and Carnage = $$$$$.

I hope not, I mean I am a fan of venom but after the treatment he got in sm3, I am not in any hurry to see him again.

I doubt he will. In the comic's, Dr. Connors didn't die. He was cured and was always willing to help Peter. He also has a family, which is another reason I think he won't die.

If you ignore the fact that Kane killed doc ock and was then revived again Doc Ock isn't dead either but his multi-limbed ass bit the dust in sm2. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Lizard cops it.

ether Mysterio or Shocker with Lizard. But their look would have to be alot like the comics. No big huge change, just enough to make them look like real people.

If you ignore the fact that Kane killed doc ock and was then revived again Doc Ock isn't dead either but his multi-limbed ass bit the dust in sm2. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Lizard cops it.

I really don't expect Connors to die. His story is a different kind of story... he's not a true villain. There was no way for Ock to realistically return to a normal life. Connors could, and should. It would be too much of a tragic ending (and a failure on Spider-Man's part) if Connors died. Expect him to live, while whoever the secondary villain is dies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"