Sequels Spider-Man 4: Lizard and...(multiple choice an option)

Well, I usually try to avoid doing this, but as I was bored, this popped in my head on how Lizard/Kraven can work:

Peter and MJ have grown up and are in a mature relationship. They get engaged at the beginning (upside down engagement?), but both have cold feet, because Peter doesn't know if he really can be there for her and they're afraid the marriage will end badly (as in an early funeral for Peter Parker).

This coincides with Curt Conners experimenting on himself because he feels he isn't there for his 12 year old son (not too young, not too old) and feels impotent to his wife, having only one arm. He becomes the Lizard. The Lizard is a rampaging monster who at first is killing people in the sewers. Peter is hunting him down to make some real money by taking pictures of him for the Daily Bugle. But he slowly deduces and discovers to his horror that the Lizard is Curt Conners (he is told by the Conners family in flashback after a big fight in the sewers leads there). Spider-Man (not Peter) then vows to Conners' family to bring him home safely. Peter feels the need to do this partially to atone for failing to save Norman Osborn, Otto Octavious and of course Harry...but also to know that there is a chance for a superhero/villain to have a good life that doesn't end in tragedy.

At the end of the first hour que in Kraven the Hunter who is a Romanian (I changed it a bit to make it current) ex-patriot since the fall of Communism and is a hunter who goes after the most dangerous prey in the world. He wants the Lizard to be his target. Meanwhile MJ is trying to stay strong but Peter is getting strained by helping Conners and is missing things like picking out wedding cakes.

At some point Peter will begin reasoning with the Lizard and reawaken Conners's personality in the monster after a large public battle in the streets--ONLY for Kraven to interupt and try and kill the creature. Not only does Spidey publicly save the "monster" and turn the city against him, but he also cleanly defeats Kraven and makes a mortal enemy. Kraven has never lost and loses interest in the Lizard (for the time being) and decides he wants to hunt Spidey down like a dog...his greatest enemy.

Meanwhile the marriage is approaching and Peter is backing out from it and MJ won't let him and becomes the strong moral center for them both, so, Peter is in a tough spot not to miss the rehersal dinner. He tries to find Conners and finds a much smarter Lizard who is attempting to cure himself in the sewers. Lizard then flees when Spidey tries to help and Spidey is again interrupted by Kraven.

Peter misses the rehersal dinner when Kraven tricks Spidey who is on the move looking for the Lizard and guns Spidey down in what would be a very brutal scene after netting him in his own webbing. We then see Kraven bury Spidey's body in a tombstone and pays homage to his greatest foe (a chance for Sam to reference Evil Dead here?).

Peter goes missing for the next day and misses not only his rehersal dinner, but his wedding and everyone thinks he has just gotten cold feet and is irresponsible. JJ could be there and look at MJ and scoff at her, and say she had it coming. Only MJ knows he could be hurt or dead and has to keep it to herself on her would-be wedding day.

Kraven hunts down the Lizard and captures him in a very brutal sequence. When Spidey awakens (from an intended 48 hour tranquelizer) and breaks out of his coffin and dirt, he is on a rampage. He finds MJ who is upset and thought he was dead. They comfort each other but Spidey has to finish this, but MJ as his intended wife comforts him and makes him rest at least the rest of the day. Still come night, Peter from MJ to find Kraven has set a trap for Spidey.

Kraven thinks he has proven he is a better man than Spidey by defeating and "killing" him and only allowing the ressurection to let him see the death of the Lizard creature. A major battle ensues where it is a three way fight when Spidey frees the Lizard and at the end Spidey chases the Lizard down down into the sewers once more. Kraven realizes he had defeated both of his foes but still did not claim the trophies and in shame goes back to the recurring motif of his parents and puts a rifle in his gun and we see blood smear the portrait.

In the sewers Spidey finds Lizard's machine which Peter had looked at the notes for in Conners's office early in the movie. He knows that for some arbitrary reason it will not work without a radioactive conductor or somesort. He tries to reason with the Lizard but is instead buried under tons of rubble by the creature who will do anything to be with his family again. Spidey lies there thinking he could let Conners die, but instead gets the strength from his promise and from the thought of MJ to lift the rubble off (a la ASM #32) and dislocate a shoulder in the process. He still sees Lizard has already begun charging himself and in classic Spidey moment he looks at the machine and says "Aw, nuts" before leaping in between it and the Lizard using himself as a conductor that destroys his costume and nearly him, but also cures Conners.

Conners is cured and wakes up to find Peter half dead next to him. They look at each other with the secret out and slowly begin to laugh. Spidey reunites him with his family. Seeing the Conners' back together gives Peter hope. At the end he has a small wedding ceremony on a hill with MJ and Aunt May, the Conners', the Stacys, Robbie and Betty in attendance. Cut to one final web swing but a slow joyful one with MJ in a wedding dress on his back.

Didn't mean for it to be so long but I just kept thinking about it as I typed. A pipe dream, but I think it'd make a damn fine Spider-Man 4 and a good curtain call for this cast and crew.

Cool ideas. I think that an engagement is a good idea, but having them already getting married and what not seems a bit too fast and ages the character quite a bit.

Well, I usually try to avoid doing this, but as I was bored, this popped in my head on how Lizard/Kraven can work:

Peter and MJ have grown up and are in a mature relationship. They get engaged at the beginning (upside down engagement?), but both have cold feet, because Peter doesn't know if he really can be there for her and they're afraid the marriage will end badly (as in an early funeral for Peter Parker).

This coincides with Curt Conners experimenting on himself because he feels he isn't there for his 12 year old son (not too young, not too old) and feels impotent to his wife, having only one arm. He becomes the Lizard. The Lizard is a rampaging monster who at first is killing people in the sewers. Peter is hunting him down to make some real money by taking pictures of him for the Daily Bugle. But he slowly deduces and discovers to his horror that the Lizard is Curt Conners (he is told by the Conners family in flashback after a big fight in the sewers leads there). Spider-Man (not Peter) then vows to Conners' family to bring him home safely. Peter feels the need to do this partially to atone for failing to save Norman Osborn, Otto Octavious and of course Harry...but also to know that there is a chance for a superhero/villain to have a good life that doesn't end in tragedy.

At the end of the first hour que in Kraven the Hunter who is a Romanian (I changed it a bit to make it current) ex-patriot since the fall of Communism and is a hunter who goes after the most dangerous prey in the world. He wants the Lizard to be his target. Meanwhile MJ is trying to stay strong but Peter is getting strained by helping Conners and is missing things like picking out wedding cakes.

At some point Peter will begin reasoning with the Lizard and reawaken Conners's personality in the monster after a large public battle in the streets--ONLY for Kraven to interupt and try and kill the creature. Not only does Spidey publicly save the "monster" and turn the city against him, but he also cleanly defeats Kraven and makes a mortal enemy. Kraven has never lost and loses interest in the Lizard (for the time being) and decides he wants to hunt Spidey down like a dog...his greatest enemy.

Meanwhile the marriage is approaching and Peter is backing out from it and MJ won't let him and becomes the strong moral center for them both, so, Peter is in a tough spot not to miss the rehersal dinner. He tries to find Conners and finds a much smarter Lizard who is attempting to cure himself in the sewers. Lizard then flees when Spidey tries to help and Spidey is again interrupted by Kraven.

Peter misses the rehersal dinner when Kraven tricks Spidey who is on the move looking for the Lizard and guns Spidey down in what would be a very brutal scene after netting him in his own webbing. We then see Kraven bury Spidey's body in a tombstone and pays homage to his greatest foe (a chance for Sam to reference Evil Dead here?).

Peter goes missing for the next day and misses not only his rehersal dinner, but his wedding and everyone thinks he has just gotten cold feet and is irresponsible. JJ could be there and look at MJ and scoff at her, and say she had it coming. Only MJ knows he could be hurt or dead and has to keep it to herself on her would-be wedding day.

Kraven hunts down the Lizard and captures him in a very brutal sequence. When Spidey awakens (from an intended 48 hour tranquelizer) and breaks out of his coffin and dirt, he is on a rampage. He finds MJ who is upset and thought he was dead. They comfort each other but Spidey has to finish this, but MJ as his intended wife comforts him and makes him rest at least the rest of the day. Still come night, Peter from MJ to find Kraven has set a trap for Spidey.

Kraven thinks he has proven he is a better man than Spidey by defeating and "killing" him and only allowing the ressurection to let him see the death of the Lizard creature. A major battle ensues where it is a three way fight when Spidey frees the Lizard and at the end Spidey chases the Lizard down down into the sewers once more. Kraven realizes he had defeated both of his foes but still did not claim the trophies and in shame goes back to the recurring motif of his parents and puts a rifle in his gun and we see blood smear the portrait.

In the sewers Spidey finds Lizard's machine which Peter had looked at the notes for in Conners's office early in the movie. He knows that for some arbitrary reason it will not work without a radioactive conductor or somesort. He tries to reason with the Lizard but is instead buried under tons of rubble by the creature who will do anything to be with his family again. Spidey lies there thinking he could let Conners die, but instead gets the strength from his promise and from the thought of MJ to lift the rubble off (a la ASM #32) and dislocate a shoulder in the process. He still sees Lizard has already begun charging himself and in classic Spidey moment he looks at the machine and says "Aw, nuts" before leaping in between it and the Lizard using himself as a conductor that destroys his costume and nearly him, but also cures Conners.

Conners is cured and wakes up to find Peter half dead next to him. They look at each other with the secret out and slowly begin to laugh. Spidey reunites him with his family. Seeing the Conners' back together gives Peter hope. At the end he has a small wedding ceremony on a hill with MJ and Aunt May, the Conners', the Stacys, Robbie and Betty in attendance. Cut to one final web swing but a slow joyful one with MJ in a wedding dress on his back.

Didn't mean for it to be so long but I just kept thinking about it as I typed. A pipe dream, but I think it'd make a damn fine Spider-Man 4 and a good curtain call for this cast and crew.

Great ideas :up:

Cool ideas. I think that an engagement is a good idea, but having them already getting married and what not seems a bit too fast and ages the character quite a bit.
Agreed, I think in SM4 Peter should propose to MJ towards. The events in SM3 basically put a step back in their relationship, so there not gonna go right off and get married.

Yea. As much as I appreciated the soft, sweet ending of SM3 (focusing on Peter picking up the pieces of his relationship, instead of providing a CGI sequence) SM4 needs a final swing, in case its the final film. Definitely Spidey holding MJ.

Are they going to wait until they're married, before they make some of that stuff call sweet love?

I hope they've done it... but I don't think the kids of America necessarily need to see that.

lol

Well I think the "web of love" at the beginning of the last movie did a good job of implying that. I mean the movie was so overstuffed we really didn't need to see it.

Albeit if we did use a good portion of KLH like in my version, there may be a classic "fade out" moment.

I would love anything but Carnage is my choice.

I'd love to see the film start with Doc Connors in his lab working on a serum. He takes it turning into Lizard (you know the drill). After tearing up his lab, the sample of Venom left behind in SM3 crawls it's way out, jumping onto a prison convo driving by. Inside resides Cletus Kasady, on his way to prison. The Venom sample jumps on him, making him turn. he destroys the convo and is let lose, setting the danger for the film.

Just something I'd like to see.

It just depends for me how they choose to portray him. Nothing short of the psycopath he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"