Homecoming "Spider-Man Summit" Thread - Part 1

Avi Arad isn't completely gone sounds like he's still getting a producer credit.

I don't want Arad anywhere in the credits though. Not even as teaboy or janitor. Why can't he be out the same way Norman Osborne was cut out of his own company in Raimi's Spider-Man?

I want this scenario:

boardexpects_zps3bf032ff.jpg

aradavi_zpsb892494f.jpg

aviout_zps0e3208f9.jpg

I don't want Arad anywhere in the credits though. Not even as teaboy or janitor. Why can't he be out the same way Norman Osborne was cut out of his own company in Raimi's Spider-Man?

I want this scenario:

aradavi_zpsb892494f.jpg

aviout_zps0e3208f9.jpg
Haha, I love that :up:

Let's just hope Avi doesn't fry them later at a parade!

Let's just hope Avi doesn't fry them later at a parade!
I was just about to mention that.

But we all know Avi wouldn't become the Goblin....... Avi Arad IS Venom. :sym:

I was just about to mention that.

But we all know Avi wouldn't become the Goblin....... Avi Arad IS Venom. :sym:

Arad needs to rein in his tongue. Hopefully Marvel and Sony have put a muzzle on anything he has to say.

I was hoping for another conference announcement like the Phase 3 dates that Feige announced before instead of just a press release.

I want this scenario:

aradavi_zpsb892494f.jpg

aviout_zps0e3208f9.jpg

:funny:

That made my day even better.

I really just feel bad for Andrew Garfield. He got the short end of the stick in every way possible. He was a great Spidey, arguably the best thing about those movies (along with Emma Stone), and he was so passionate about the character. Oh, well.

R.I.P. to this now irrelevant thread./

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"