The Force Awakens Star Wars: Episode VII Fan Art and Manips

Here's my take on Old Luke and the Jedi Temple.

Old Luke: Here he's presented as the White Knight, the opposite of what his father became. He's pure and lives studying the force. The costume has a bit of Padme inspiration.

I wonder if you could tweak it a bit to have some Vader suit elements in there? You know, to have both mom and dad's influence?

In theory I get why inspiration from both parents is cool...but Vader was like the symbol for the empire. No humanity, mostly machine, encased in death mask of fear.

Not sure how Vader's suit could be Luke-ified. Part of the reason why I went white and padme was that he was like, pure and enlightened. Like Gandalf the white in a sense.

I definitely want to make some more art though, of the other characters and maybe a baddie.

I look forward to that.:up:

My reasoning behind my siggestion would be that Luke is essentially a "grey side" Jedi, so to have some Sith in him would make some visual sense, to a degree. But I do get you.

It's funny, I sort of had that thought process of purity with Luke too. That's why I made his lightsaber blade white. Beyond that I still prefer Luke in black.

I feel like I need to see a manip of the Lost crew as Star Wars characters.

VIAx3.jpg

le repost.

With all the hype of the Boba Fett solo movie, has anyone every attempted to do a manip of what Fett's armor would look brand new? I've always been curious as to how cool that would look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"