State Your Opinion on a Character - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revenge of The Sith had some of the worst moments of all of them though:

Padme "dying of a broken heart" (Seriously, even by Lucas' standards that's awful writing)

Anakin turning from decent (if highly annoying) Jedi to child-killing pyscho in like, 10 seconds.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" (If you listened real hard on opening day, you could hear every nerd on earth's palms smack hard into their faces at that point)

Etc, etc...

Still, it was kinda cool when he cut off Dookie's hands.

Revenge of The Sith had some of the worst moments of all of them though:

Padme "dying of a broken heart" (Seriously, even by Lucas' standards that's awful writing)

Anakin turning from decent (if highly annoying) Jedi to child-killing pyscho in like, 10 seconds.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" (If you listened real hard on opening day, you could hear every nerd on earth's palms smack hard into their faces at that point)

Etc, etc...

Granted it's not 100% perfect, BUT it's a better poison than TPM (with the highly annoying Annie & JarJar).

Hear, hear.

Voltron-%233.png

Voltron

Oh Boy!!! This is one of the characters in all of the Star Wars Universe that I absolutely loath. He makes The Phantom Menace almost unwatchable because of all the stupid bantering & his lame, clumsy, tendency. I almost wish the Death Star would've blown up Naboo, instead of Alderaan.
This oh so much on Jar-Jar!

and VOLTRON is the Mother*&^%ing MAN!! Loved when it got to be too much and they were!"Oh Snap! we gotta form Voltron and kick his monkey ash!!" (well i ad lib a few words) I would have so piloted the black lion( of course) and "i will form the chest and head!"Monkey ash ro-beasts messing up things!

Star Wars is such a sore subject,,, I honestly believe that no matter what George did it would never be enough. IMO

The original Star Wars movies had to much time to brew with fans, in other words I think it would be impossible to please everybody after a point. Allot of people had there own view of what star wars should be and probably would not accept it for what it is. Not sure if that makes any sense, Star Wars just got too big.

Im not the biggest fan of the last 3, but I respect them.

Hear, hear.

Voltron-%233.png

Voltron

Whenever I think of Voltron, I immediately think how similar to Power Rangers they are. Anyway, Voltron was good & I was a little tepid towards the animated series, they also had great toys, with really nice details.

Last edited:
I was never really a fan. Something about big robots just doesn't do it for me.
Perry Bible Fellowship did a pretty funny Voltron strip a while ago:

PBF186-Guntron_Alliance_Force.jpg

Never really read anything with her in it, but love the pin up art.

Never read anything about her either, nice body overall.

Hehe!that looks like a party right there! You would think by now brothers in the jungle would be use to a white chick with no clothes on!
Eh!All these jungle chicks. Sheena, Shanna, jana,Rima ..though other than looking good with just binkins on and getting tied to poles never did anything for me!

Last edited:
Meh, Jungle Girl was alright, but I prefered Cave Woman. At least she got naked every once in awhile GIGGITY !!!!

Hehe!that looks like a party right there! You would think by now brothers in the jungle would be use to a white chick with no clothes on!
Eh!All these jungle chicks. Sheena, Shanna, jana,Rima ..though other than looking good with just binkins on and getting tied to poles never did anything for me!

Jungle chicks should cover up. They're holding back the Jungle Womens Lib movement! :o

I like 'em! Particularly the Christmas Carol movie with Michael Caine.

I like them as well, especially Fonzie, Kermit, & Ralph. If I had to pick a particular favorite film, I'd say Muppets Take Manhatten, Christmas Carol, or Muppet Treasure Island.

i absolutely *^^(*&& ing love loveeeeeeeeeeeeee The Muppet Show!!never read the book, but the original show was the stuff of legends!! innuendos Double entendre, satire!you name it! the Simpsons ain't got nothing on that show.I pride myself where i get my sense of humor from:woot:. All were great ,but the best for me was
Crazy Harry
Crazy_Harry.JPG

He was like a 70's activist/ hippie/para military/ with a love for explosive ordnance!
hehe :cwink:
Love that dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"