State Your Opinion on a Character - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terminator_color_Runge-702803.jpg

The Terminator(s)

eh !once they were the coolest thing since the other side of the pillow! but alas too many times of going to the "cool well" with subpar stories have left me! Bleah!!

Awesome killing machines, ranging from the T-800, T-1000, to the newest model , the T-X (which was the least impressive, imo).

Totally agree on both counts. Terminator is a good example of how a great idea can get completely destroyed when you take it away from its creator.

It's also odd, I suppose that without "Arnold", Terminator movies seem less spectacular. Sadly, he won't be around forever & the franchise must find a way to move on without him one of these days.

Must it, though? I'd be perfectly happy without any more Terminator movies... actually, I could do without the last two as well. :hehe:

I've heard rumors that Arnold is supposedly kicking around the idea of a 5th sequel with Cameron.

Arnie coming back to this franchise would make my childhood cry. On account of him looking like this these days:

arnold-schwarzenegger-sept-2012-gi-thumb-315xauto-45843.jpg

It'd surprise me if Cameron came back. Apparently, he's gonna be dancing with Smurfs for quite some time to come...

Arnie coming back to this franchise would make my childhood cry. On account of him looking like this these days:

arnold-schwarzenegger-sept-2012-gi-thumb-315xauto-45843.jpg

It's surprise me if Cameron came back. Apparently, he's gonna be dancing with Smurfs for quite some time to come...

DANG!! Time has been most unkind. :hehe:

Terminator is awesome, and I only believe in movies 1 & 2
Everything else about can go away and be forgotten

I like him when he teams up with Leonardo
And I like swords

Helllz YEAH ! Usagi Yojimbo, the baddest samurai rabbit in the world. Love his comics, especially the " Grasscutter " storyline, and " Lone Goat and Kid". Got his action figure still in the box in mint condition. Loved when he teamed up with the TMNT. I just hate his animated series " Space Usagi" didn't get picked up ( did manage to watch it online though, but that was years ago.

I always enjoyed his appearances in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, always being a bad mofo with Shredders henchmmen.

Eh.

I'm surprised they haven't rebooted Hellraiser yet.

Not a clue who that is

Really? He's the central figure of Clive Barker's Hellraiser films. Basically, he's a pain-obsessed demon-y type.

I haven't read the comics but I've been watchig some of the movies lately and I sort of forgeot just how nasty they are.

Never cared too much for Pinhead. Don't really like Clive Barker's type of horror.

Really? He's the central figure of Clive Barker's Hellraiser films. Basically, he's a pain-obsessed demon-y type.

I haven't read the comics but I've been watchig some of the movies lately and I sort of forgeot just how nasty they are.
Never paid attention to those

Andy Capp! You wife beating drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe