• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

State Your Opinion on a Character - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, indeed.

Andy's okay. I suppose... I get the feeling I'd like it more if I was born during the Blitz or something...

Andy Capp is todays character, folks. :)

Andy

He used to be. He and his wife Flo used to beat the crap out of each other. That was done away with a while ago. I believe these days they're in marriage counselling...

Not much of a wife beater if his wife fights back

Flo was tough as nails. It saddens me to hear they got rid of it, watching those two roll about the house in a ball of smoke and fists was always hilarious.

Heh, yeah. Alas, they were the victims of the PC movement. Now they're just boring people.

This looks like a wife beater? :shock:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! thats funny spider
I use to see that dude's comic strip all the time as a kid never read it once i dont think i was ready for that kinda subversive humor like i am now!

Never read an Andy Capp comic, but I ate the hell outta his hot fries though !!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! thats funny spider
I use to see that dude's comic strip all the time as a kid never read it once i dont think i was ready for that kinda subversive humor like i am now!
I didn't get exposed to him as far as I remember
Google images, do your thing

andy-capp.gif

:funny:

Black Widow + Ms. Kit Kat + Sarah Palin

In looks

Todays:

197644-1024x768.jpg

The Baroness

Quite possibly the hottest villain in the whole G.I.Joe universe, maybe only second to another hot chick (Scarlett). The Baroness is ruthless member of Cobra who will do anything & everything to rule the world, even going as far as double crossing Cobra Commander & even Destro. She's an excellent character all around.

Eh, I don't know enough about her to offer anything educated. Is she a good guy or a bad guy?

LAWD HAVE MERCY!!
Baroness is bad ass ( it's always the bad ones!) she's like some kinky dominant, accent speaking, librarian terrorist!( no wonder i am jacked up in the head! it's true comics do "seduce the innocent! " hehe :cwink:) plus she has a thing for guys who faces she cant see!( all you need is a mask and she's yours!) love some Baroness though chick in that movie EPIC FAIL!!

I'm not really a Joe fan so I can't comment too much.

Off the top of my head, she's the only glasses-wearing supervillain I can think of. I suppose that counts for something...

She's okay.

Love to fantasize about all the kink she gets up to with ole crome dome.

Now that he's turned up in the show, it seems only fitting to feature this fellow today:

4governor.jpg

The Governor

Last edited:
I've honestly never heard of the character before.

He's pretty much the big bad of The Walking Dead.

I don't want to spoil anything in case you ever read the book but he's pretty much the ****ed up villain I've ever come across in a comic.

Oh!!! :doh: I've been watching The Walking Dead, but haven't gotten around to reading the comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"