State your unpopular film related opinion - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Indy movies, but I don't particularly care about Indy 5 or a reboot. I mainly watched Crystal Skull for nostalgia purposes. I mean, maybe the same will happen when it comes closer, but as of now, I'm pretty apathetic about it.

i never liked any of the indy movies going as far to say the entire series is over rated

i never liked any of the indy movies going as far to say the entire series is over rated

tumblr_m996zdHHXV1qcga5ro1_500.gif

:oldrazz:

Yup. And I think The Dark Knight Rises is really ****ing good too.

I liked MOS but I hated some of the stupid crap put in there.

Spider-Man 3 and Green Lantern aren't near as bad as many make them out to be.

Man of Steel is one of the greatest CBMs of all time. Better than The Dark Knight Rises, even.

I must say...

I agree. :D

I liked Silver Samurai in The Wolverine.
I thought that Kickass 2 was ok, and that Jim Carrey delivered a great, underrated performance in it.
The Wolf of Wall Street is Di Caprio and Scorsese's best film together.

I think The Sound of Music is one of the most annoying films of all time. I have to leave the room if someone is watching it on tv.

I think The Sound of Music is one of the most annoying films of all time. I have to leave the room if someone is watching it on tv.

Someone doesn't like Maria's problem solving techniques. :oldrazz:

After seeing the unrated cut of The Wolverine, I don't want to see another PG-13 Wolverine film. He can be restricted to PG-13 when he's in the X-Men movies (although I bet unrated cuts of Days of Future Past and Apocalypse would be awesome), but when he's riding solo, make it R. Box office be damned. Who cares if kids can't see it? It's not the 90s anymore. They don't care about Wolverine. They care about Spider-Man and the Avengers. Let Logan loose in all his R-rated glory.

I'll never forget how excited I was when I saw this:

[YT]1zVVACpSevA[/YT]

I do not get the hub-bub over American Hustle. It didn't inspire an ounce of passion in me. Maybe if it had been about Louis CK's character the whole time, it would have been pretty great, but as is, I do. Not. Get. It. I see a wannabe Scorsese movie with a lot of highly paid actors playing dress-up.

I do not get the hub-bub over American Hustle. It didn't inspire an ounce of passion in me. Maybe if it had been about Louis CK's character the whole time, it would have been pretty great, but as is, I do. Not. Get. It. I see a wannabe Scorsese movie with a lot of highly paid actors playing dress-up.
I agree.

I've felt the same about Silver Linings Playbook and The Fighter. Nothing special.

Is there really a lot of hub-bub about American Hustle? It seems like I've mostly heard lukewarm things about it.

I've always wanted to punch David O.Russell in the face, lol.

As some sort of homage to the (highly, highly superior) Planes, Trains & Automobiles, I actually enjoy, and like, Due Date. As opposed to other movies, I think more time could've been good for the film. Galifianakis and Downey Jr make a great duo.

I thought the acting in American Hustle was phenomenal, but the story itself was nothing special. It was trying too hard to be like a Scorsese movie. I still found it to be a good movie, but I certainly didn't think it was the best of 2013. The Wolf of Wall Street, Gravity and 12 Years A Slave were all far superior. Hell, I even enjoyed The Hobbit more.

O. Russell was such a prick of a director. I heard he's calmed down these days, but damn he was an a*****e.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"