Stranger Things (Netflix) - Part 1

I saw three of the kids the other day in my local Comic-Con. Damn, they're getting big!

Is that a carnival?

351551_37cf1b7bc12149858ee07476f8f28eda_mv2.gif

fECbOBD.gif

tenor.gif

It feels like so long since last season ended. Same goes for Game of Thrones.

This should be the last season. The kids are getting too big and the story should wrap up before it gets convoluted like other shows mythologies.

The announcement date is welcome, but it's just curious that they announced it this early. Then again, I suppose they announced the season 2 release date pretty early too. At least I'l have Game of Thrones to keep me occupied until then. Speaking of which, it's funny how we got the announcement date for this before the specific return date of GOT even though this will premiere after GOT ends. :o

This should be the last season. The kids are getting too big and the story should wrap up before it gets convoluted like other shows mythologies.
It's rumored to go for 5 seasons. I assume we'll be following the kids through high school. They're not that old.

The distance between seasons is ridiculous, especially with these kids all being at an age where they grow rapidly.

They'll have to start shooting Season 4 before S3 is even out if they're expecting to keep up with the kids' ages.

They won't be kids much longer!

I mean, there's no reason they can't continue the story with the kids being a little older. There's no rule that each season has to take place a year after the previous one or whatever.

The distance between seasons is ridiculous, especially with these kids all being at an age where they grow rapidly.
It would have been fine if it was in real time (i.e. if the third season was taking place in the summer of '86 instead of '85) but yeah, they can't take any more long breaks like that. Nothing wrong with filming them way in advance to make the kids' growth less jarring, though.

July is the perfect time for me to binge this. Season 2 was a big step up from Season 1 IMO and I'm curious to see what they do next.

I only recently got Netflix (so lame, I know) and we binge watched both seasons of Stranger Things in the past few days. I think it might be my favourite show ever. I'm not sure if it's because we watched it back to back but it was so well paced and the second season was such an amazing continuation of the first without feeling repetitive. I usually don't like kid actors but these guys were fantastic. I wish I had a mate like Dustin when I was younger. Can't wait for Season 3.

It reminded me of Eerie Indiana (not sure if anyone remembers that show) but darker.

I only recently got Netflix (so lame, I know) and we binge watched both seasons of Stranger Things in the past few days. I think it might be my favourite show ever. I'm not sure if it's because we watched it back to back but it was so well paced and the second season was such an amazing continuation of the first without feeling repetitive. I usually don't like kid actors but these guys were fantastic. I wish I had a mate like Dustin when I was younger. Can't wait for Season 3.

It reminded me of Eerie Indiana (not sure if anyone remembers that show) but darker.
Kid actors have proven me wrong a lot over the last few years.

"We're not kids anymore. I mean, what did you think? We're just gonna sit in my basement all day, play games for the rest of our lives?"

They grow up so fast. Still the second most anticipated thing I want to see this year, behind John Wick 3.

Well yeah they aren't kids anymore. They can all probably drive at this point. :hehe:

Yeah now that they're "teens" they'll be getting into more important **** than demon fighting. Until they have to.

Season 3 looks great.

I think they can carry on the show a couple more seasons.

Steve, Nancy and Will can move on. Have the current gang take up their roles as the High school teens and perhaps introduce some more younger kids alongside Erica to fill in the younger teen spot.

That was a great trailer.

Looks amazing. Great choice of song, cool looking new monster, and damn, the kids are growing up! Finn looks like a different kid, haha. Can't wait.

Why does Steve’s new GF look so much like Urma Thurman ?

She’s so attractice, btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"