Stranger Things (Netflix) - Part 1

Lmao :funny: never noticed Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman are married.

Hopefully Steve can have a GF that deserves him.

It's funny how people are saying the kids are too old now when they are aged between 14 and 17.

Most tv shows have 20 to 30 somethings playing teenagers. The actress that plays Josie McCoy on Riverdale is 31.

Yeah this looks awesome, and I love how they are expanding the scope of it by using more locations. The new monster looks pretty damn cool too.

Lmao :funny: never noticed Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman are married.

Hopefully Steve can have a GF that deserves him.
She was married to Gary Oldman for a couple years before she met and married Hawke.

Props to Netflix for using this trailer to try to grow some Hype for that Motley Crue movie.

They all look way too old, but man that is a fantastic trailer. Season 2 doesn't have the best replay value, unlike season 1. But this looks like a potential return to form.

*Susie Greene voice* If any of these little ****s are the ones who made Will Byers cry, I swear to God...

It's funny how people are saying the kids are too old now when they are aged between 14 and 17.

Most tv shows have 20 to 30 somethings playing teenagers. The actress that plays Josie McCoy on Riverdale is 31.
It the time table of the show. How young they all started. The idea that it has only been 20 months. :hehe:

The wait for this has been kind of ridiculous, but I'm jazzed. Those guys know how to cut a trailer; this might actually be better than the one for Season 2

The exchange about Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman's daughter reminded me of this...

I read that without looking at the link, assuming it was from either Uma or Ethan Hawke and legit spit out my water.

I. Am. Dead

EDIT:

I was reborn and now I am dead again

It's a growth spurt thing. When you're like 14 and hit 15 it's like you ****ing time skipped.

As always the music is on point. Can’t wait for July 4th looks great as always. One of my favorite series.

It's a growth spurt thing. When you're like 14 and hit 15 it's like you ****ing time skipped.
Well yes. But when the actors were basically 12 when they started and filmed this season when they are 16, that is not the same thing. :funny:

"We're not kids anymore. I mean, what did you think? We're just gonna sit in my basement all day, play games for the rest of our lives?"

They grow up so fast. Still the second most anticipated thing I want to see this year, behind John Wick 3.

tumblr_pooa66loI71rrkahjo5_540.gif

I love that they realized what a hit Steve and Dustin were last season.

I do hope the Upsidedown is tangential this year though. That dude with the silenced gun gives me Cold War asssaasin vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"