Stranger Things (Netflix) - Part 1

Grace Van Dien...as in Casper's daughter? This show is starting to have a knack for casting kids with famous parents.

Grace Van Dien...as in Casper's daughter? This show is starting to have a knack for casting kids with famous parents.
I've seen her in stuff before and had no idea she was his daughter (despite them sharing the same last name). Her maternal grandfather was actor Robert Mitchum.

I thought it was inevitable that there'd be a fifth season at this point. Whether or not that will be the last one is the question.

tenor.gif

Netflix has no better series right now, to keep subscribers

Stranger Things in the one show Netflix will never cancel.

No, but they're going to be pretty bummed when it leaves and I don't think the Duffer brothers are going to let it drag out beyond 5 or 6 seasons tops. I can see them greenlighting a bunch of spinoffs though.

Cobra Kai is good, but its quality and popularity isn't at the same level as Stranger Things.

No, but they're going to be pretty bummed when it leaves and I don't think the Duffer brothers are going to let it drag out beyond 5 or 6 seasons tops. I can see them greenlighting a bunch of spinoffs though.
Also the core kids won’t be kids forever. :csad:

Cobra Kai is good, but its quality and popularity isn't at the same level as Stranger Things.

ST3 was a let down for many poeple and I don't see anyone complaining that season 4 is delayed because of covid, with Cobra Kai 3 being delayed, everyone was complaining.

Stranger Things is no longer what it was after the first season. Cobra Kai, on the other hand, is gaining popularity.

ST3 was a let down for many poeple and I don't see anyone complaining that season 4 is delayed because of covid, with Cobra Kai 3 being delayed, everyone was complaining.

Stranger Things is no longer what it was after the first season. Cobra Kai, on the other hand, is gaining popularity.
Yes, quite a letdown indeed.
upload_2021-7-8_17-21-56.jpeg

And before you throw words like “everyone” out there, a lot of people were disappointed about ST 4 being delayed, just like a lot of people didn’t care about Cobra Kai 3 being delayed.

Last edited:
ST3 was a spoof of the first season.

Pretty serious story became a parody of itself.

3 is my least favorite season but I still quite enjoyed it.

It goes 1, 2 and 3 for me.

I agree about the main series not going past a fifth season. I see some spin-off shows definitely happening so Netflix can keep milking it. I'd be down for an Alexei show if they hadn't offed him so soon lol.

It they do it right, the brand Stranger Things could continue. Merge some old characters with new ones, explore different towns, different years, different mysteries. I wouldn't mind more stories with this style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"