Stranger Things (Netflix) - Part 1

10 year age gap. Could be worse but I doubt it is anything more than posing for a picture.

It doesn’t look like they’re posed in a way that they’re dating

I mean Sadie literally starred in a short film to do with Taylor Swift's "experience" dating a much older guy at her age

So I get the feeling she's got no intention of following in her footsteps lmao

Also yeah it just...looks like they're posing for a photo. Wee

Yeah, there’s nothing more than two actors posing on a red carpet.

You know when a character really took off when there are screaming hyenas in the crowd. lol

It always amazes me that there’s three British leads on the show that I never would’ve guess aren’t from some small American town lol

I’m trying to think of a reverse of that where an American actor debuted on a British show with a British accent and we all just assumed was British.

You know when a character really took off when there are screaming hyenas in the crowd. lol

The weekend Season 4 Vol. 1 came out I was in Target and I saw no less than three Funko Pops of Eddie. I foolishly passed on buying any of them because "I have enough Funko Pops". They now average $150 online.

tumblr_inline_mrqcyyy2IO1qz4rgp.gif

It always amazes me that there’s three British leads on the show that I never would’ve guess aren’t from some small American town lol

I’m trying to think of a reverse of that where an American actor debuted on a British show with a British accent and we all just assumed was British.
Probably less likely since unknown American actors are doing theater work over here.

British TV and movies don't pay anywhere near as much as the American side of the industry does. The American actors who appear in British shows either live in the UK or they are appearing in British stuff because they really like the show/director/cast. It's pretty rare your see Americans playing Brits in a British production. Gwyneth Paltrow in Sliding Doors, Renee Zellweger in Bridget Jones and Anne Hathaway in One Day are some of the rare times an American has taken a stab at playing a British person in Britain.

His career is gonna skyrocket after this.

I'm thinking damn near everyone involved with this show is going to have successful careers once it ends. David Harbour, Millie Bobby Brown and Finn Wolfhard are pretty much already there since they've each had a handful of movies outside of the show. After them I think Joe Keery, Gaten Matarazzo, Sadie Sink, Caleb McLaughlin and Maya Hawke especially are gonna have huge careers once they're done with the show. Joseph Quinn is more of a free agent now for obvious reasons but it's still wild how his career basically blew up overnight.

Finally finished it! Geez Joseph has so much charisma. I’m not sure what makes him so appealing but he is SO appealing. Loved every second of it. It is a shame they relied on
Elle saving the day again but I guess it’s hard to think of a better way to finish it

Well... kind of.

Vecna was definitely dealt some hurt, but he still won in the end. The gates are opened and the Upside Down is gradually leaking into Hawkins.

When I first found out about Stranger Things way back in 2016, that movie immediately sprung to mind. I've always interpreted it as a proto version of sorts since then.

It holds up well. I miss JJ Abrams doing stuff like that and M:I-III.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"