Supernatural

Also, the father's disappearance and mother & Jessica's killer is not meant to be immediately solved. It's a larger mystery along the likes of Mulder's sister disappearing and Scully's daughter.

I really do like this show, but I dont think it'll get past 2 seasons

I really didnt care much for this ep. I actually thought it was the weakest so far. And the next ep. with the bugs doesnt look like it will be too great either. But I'm POSITIVE they will get better.

I liked it..kudos to John Shiban for incorporating TWO urban myths in this past week's episode..

My friend and I watch it religiously every tuesday......though I have a feeling it will get canceld after the first season all the while Related will continue :(

Ok, I guess someone needs to revive this thread. So I really thought last night was awesome.

Eh this show isn't as good I thought it was. The season premiere was by far the best episode.

CASHMERE said:
Eh this show isn't as good I thought it was. The season premiere was by far the best episode.

The newest Episode is JUST AS GOOD as the Premire Episode

As they go home :up:

Story Lines like that that really invole the actual Plot are usually awesome & theres a neat little Surprise Twist kinda in the end

& Sam is becoming something

:up:

I would DEFINITELY say AT LEAST check out "The Journey Home" Episode

I saw that episode. It was good but it wasn't a can't miss episode. I did like the black lady character though. She was really funny. I was laughing so hard when she said "Im a psychic not a magician. I can read minds and feelings. I can't just pull facts out of thin air" or something like that. "ASYLUM" looks really interesting but so did "BLOODY MARY" which was blah. The other episodes were just forgettable especially "BUGS" maybe i wasn't paying attention but they got there at like night and in like an hour it was daylight already I don't get it. "DEAD IN THE WATER" had a really creepy scene with the boy's head out of the water, but other than that it was just there. "PHANTOM TRAVELERS" stupid.

Ooh, this episode was awesome. I thought it was awesome at the end with the dad calling. I guess, since he made contact with them, he has found "the truth." And it was pretty funny seeing Deans Jack Nicholson impression. "My man Jack in the Cookoos nest"

This Episode was okay but now that the Dad is finally coming into the Mix things should be getting REAL interesting :up:

I just loooooooooooove how the show is getting the audience involved into the show with its little easter eggs :up:

Carter said:
I thought Phantom Traveler was the most entertaining for some reason.

HELL YEA That episode is one big thrill ride...well when they exorcise the demon...and Dean scared ****less of flying.....PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!

hey just reminding you guys if you've missed past episodes of Supernatural NOW's your chance to see them since The WB is showing episodes FIVE nights in a row...starting tonite....so...starts at 9PM EST (check your local listings)

Spoilers (I found on some Supernatural LiveJournal community I'm on) of upcoming episodes "Scarecrow" and "Faith"

Scarecrow

THE X-FILES’ CIGARETTE SMOKING MAN, WILLIAM B. DAVIS, GUEST STARS AS A PROFESSOR OF PAGAN GODS - Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) finally make contact with their father, but he tells them to stop looking for him and sends them on another ghost-hunting job. Frustrated with their father’s evasiveness, Sam sets out alone to find him while Dean stays back to obey his father. Dean investigates a small town in Indiana where couples have gone missing the same day each year and discovers the farmers are sacrificing them to a Pagan God who takes the form of a scarecrow. While en route to California, Sam meets Meg (Nicki Aycox), a young backpacker, who unbeknownst to Sam is working for a demon. The episode was written by Patrick Sean Smith with teleplay by John Shiban and directed by Kim Manners

Faith

“ANGEL” ALUM JULIE BENZ GUEST STARS - While battling a demon, Dean (Jensen Ackles) is electrocuted, resulting in permanent damage to his heart and leaving him with only a couple of months to live. A despondent Sam (Jared Padalecki) searches desperately for a way to save his brother and believes he may have found an answer through a preacher who claims to heal the incurable. However, Dean and Sam discover that the preacher is getting help from the Grim Reaper who is trading one life for another he feels is less worthy. The episode was written by Sera Gamble & Raelle Tucker and directed by Allen Kroeker

Can someone tell me what happened in Tuesday's show. (Spoiler tags please so folks don't start crying)

Here ya go-

The episode began with the phone call from their father. (who is somewhere around sacramento now). Sam wants to go get him, but Dean insists on following orders and they head down to indiana, to a stretch of road where different couples had vanished during the same weekend, every year for a few years now. Sam freaks out about finding his father, and leaves Dean. Dean heads to town to ask around about the missing couple from the year before, but nobody knows them. Sam then meets up with some hitch-hiker girl on the road, but she leaves him pretty quickly. While Dean is driving around, his little ghost meter thingy goes off. He climbs out of his car and walks out into the orchard, and finds an old scarecrow (it is freaky looking). Dean then finds out there is another couple in town (their car broke down), and he goes to talk to them, but the local sheriff gets mad at him. Sam meets up with the hitch-hiker girl at a bus station, and the two brothers end up calling each other. The girl leaves town. Sam goes to some university to investigate some local legends, and finds out about a thing called the Vaner (sp?). Every year, you must sacrifice a male and female to it, and it keeps crops and stuff alive. But when Dean leaves, the Sheriff knocks him out. Dean and a local girl end up in the forest to become sacrifices, and Sam comes to save the day. They burn down the old tree that is connected to the scarecrow. At the end we find the hitch-hiker girl is actually something evil working AGAINST the brothers.

Okay, there it is. There's a bunch of stuff I'm sure I missed. But don't forget that it comes on again Sunday after Charmed. (I think) I don't know how to spoiler tag, so I hope making the words white works.

The question is, was that really Dad?

Know what? Never thought about that. It's very possible that wasn't their father.

It sounds like their dad is hunting whatever killed their mom and Sam's girlfriend.

It also sounds like there's something out there possibly hunting them all.

It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. Definitely one of the best shows right now! :up:

I think it was their dad. Maybe not, but his face kind of looked like the guy who was their dad in the other episode with the psychic lady who helped them out against that poltergeist.

Triligors said:
Also, the father's disappearance

We know why the Father vanished. To go after the Demon that killed his wife. I guess he waited all those years until he can thelp he boys so they will be able to take care of themselves & there is now a Demon after the Sons as seen at the end of the last Episode. Should be quite interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"