take a stand! new posters previewed at wondercon

Yeah, but for some reason, I doubt it. It looks like Fox is only releasing the characters that "matter" to the plot. I dunno. I just hope I'm wrong. I wanna see some more. :(

Another poster sighting. This ones was spotted in Santa Monica, California on March 23, 2006. Great pic:up:

From SeraphimC:
117029532_7ba85526ac_b.jpg

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/seraphimc/117029532/

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Yeah, but for some reason, I doubt it. It looks like Fox is only releasing the characters that "matter" to the plot. I dunno. I just hope I'm wrong. I wanna see some more. :(
Of course...I doubt they'll throw up posters of Jubilee and Quills to promote the movie.. :p

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
Of course...I doubt they'll throw up posters of Jubilee and Quills to promote the movie.. :p

-TNC

LOL :D!

Retroman: Huh? Is that manip? Everything looks black and white with colour spots.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Retroman: Huh? Is that manip? Everything looks black and white with colour spots.
Its a real pic. The person who took the picture just colored the background black and white. It's a all real.

Retroman said:
Its a real pic. The person who took the picture just colored the background black and white. It's a all real.

I'm guessing that person is an artist. :p

Yeah, I see. Nice manip.

Never said it wasn't real.

It does not look real ... the image of the poster is out of proportion to the rest of the image. And if you look close enough, under the maroon bottom half, you can see what looks like it should be a light, but you can see that it was drawn in..... not the real deal.

Ah - knew something was fishy about that photo.

ya i live right in santa monica... and that looks like the billboard i posted thats on lincoln.. but theres def no buildings like that right there lol

^Alright, then. We got a confirmation. It's a fake. Case closed. :):p

Ugh...the Wolverine billboard on 36th St in NYC has been replaced by a Jaguar billboard. :mad:

Already!? Damn... I hope they leave at least few of the billboards alone. :O

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Yeah, I see. Nice manip.

Never said it wasn't real.
I know.:)
Psionic Force said:
It does not look real ... the image of the poster is out of proportion to the rest of the image. And if you look close enough, under the maroon bottom half, you can see what looks like it should be a light, but you can see that it was drawn in..... not the real deal.
The cop and the poster are real. I guess the background isn't.

X-Men 3 advertisement on the billboard, and one of the many new traffic cops our new mayor, Villaraigosa, has requested to have positioned to direct traffic in key gridlock areas.

spideyboy_1111 said:
ya many of the bus shelter posters here in LA have been replaced :( *cries*
Really?

Hopefully that means promos are on the way from the other characters.

Retroman said:
Really?

Hopefully that means promos are on the way from the other characters.

Possibly, but I don't think that will happen (unfortunately). I think that the posters up served their purpose fully (being somewhat vague and peaking the interest of those passing by). The next set of posters and other promotional goodies I expect to be much more direct. They will actually have the name of the movie on them with a release date.

Although, it would be cool if they did have new character posters and just put the title and realease date on those as well...

kytrigger said:
Possibly, but I don't think that will happen (unfortunately). I think that the posters up served their purpose fully (being somewhat vague and peaking the interest of those passing by). The next set of posters and other promotional goodies I expect to be much more direct. They will actually have the name of the movie on them with a release date.

Although, it would be cool if they did have new character posters and just put the title and realease date on those as well...
Well maybe thats the case for the U.S. but in the past they have promoted the movies differently in other countries. The asian and europen markets got different character posters. I hope they keep up that tradition on this film.

*Prays for Colossus, Cyclops, Iceman promos*

Retroman said:
Well maybe thats the case for the U.S. but in the past they have promoted the movies differently in other countries. The asian and europen markets got different character posters. I hope they keep up that tradition on this film.

*Prays for Colossus, Cyclops, Iceman promos*

Very true. I didn't even think about that...

ok... call this good luck I guess ... I won the 4x6 Storm poster on Ebay for... you ready? .... $50! I did not expect to win it... especially when they were going for over $300.... I wonder how that happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"