take a stand! new posters previewed at wondercon

That Wolverine poster makes me angry and it also makes me giggle like a little school girl.

I just noticed the "Take A Standing Pee". Haha. :D

Another billboard sighting in Los Angeles, California.

From I_M_BonBon (March 19, 2006):

116256875_c48d1ef72d.jpg

X-Men3 - The Last Stand billboard

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bonnykang/116256875/

I feel like X3 is getting way more promotion than SR. Am I right? :p

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Well if you consider that SR has done more conventions, is releasing toys/busts/maquettes, multiple special edition dvds, has had more magazine coverage, blogs etc. I'd say its even stevens.;)

It's also been released 5 weeks after X3. So you have consider that as well.

Cool posters, not to sure about the taglines and the font but hot **** none the less

I hope they plan to release ones of the other characters as well.

Yeah, I would love to see the character posters for Magneto, Pyro, Juggernaut, Iceman, Kitty and Colossus.

Looks like it. I haven't seen any photos from other countries.

They might just be holding back on the promotion for Superman ... they may want to wait until the promotion for X3 dies down....

Mr Lex Luthor said:

Well, in my country there is no promotion for either movie. Seriously, nothing big in any movie magazine or anything. Few months to X3's release and NOTHING! Sigh... :(

Yeah, I know. It looks like Fox is only focusing on America entirely. :o

Kira said:
Well, in my country there is no promotion for either movie. Seriously, nothing big in any movie magazine or anything. Few months to X3's release and NOTHING! Sigh... :(

what country is that?

Octoberist said:
what country is that?

Finland. And so happens in Spain: I've only seen the trailer once in a local TV and I haven't seen a magazine cover about X3 yet.

A boring and self-centered country this is. :mad:

MoiBijou said:
Finland. And so happens in Spain: I've only seen the trailer once in a local TV and I haven't seen a magazine cover about X3 yet.

A boring and self-centered country this is. :mad:

Dude. We don't even get to see the trailer before May 1st. I think. I mean, even when the first Lord Of The Rings came here, they started advertising it here like a week before. Almost. :D But that's okay. It's not like the movie needs to make any money to be a successful. :rolleyes:

Kira said:
Dude. We don't even get to see the trailer before May 1st. I think. I mean, even when the first Lord Of The Rings came here, they started advertising it here like a week before. Almost. :D But that's okay. It's not like the movie needs to make any money to be a successful. :rolleyes:

I haven't seen the trailer in any movie yet... I hope V for Vendetta will have it. April 7th... :rolleyes:

I think I will go see V For Vendetta this weekend, but I won't hold my breath. I didn't see teaser with King Kong and I doubt that I will see the full trailer with V now. :(

V For Vendetta comes out in seven days. I really hope the X3 trailer is attached or - :o

alot of the X3 posters in the bus stations have been replaced :( by other movies now :( makes me sad

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Yeah, I would love to see the character posters for Magneto, Pyro, Juggernaut, Iceman, Kitty and Colossus.

:eek:

Me too! Pretty please with a cherry on top, Fox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"