The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Electro vaporized a guard... leaving only his clothes and weapon on the floor, a la War of the Worlds?

I really hope they avoid going that route. Far too cartoonish for my tastes.

(But if they do, I hope they go over the top and show the skeleton as he's being electrocuted as in Home Alone 2 or Planes, Trains and Automobiles. lol)

So what are the theories on this image?

I think the chamber will be used to create Rhino if he's a cross-species. The gun there could be Aleksei's, and we haven't seen any pics of Dillon or Electro with a gun.

Is this Rhino..?

xhefzwN.jpg

Looks more Goblin-esque, with the pointy ears and all.

What, did they just have some costume party?
+ I wouldn't expect any of wardrobe dept to have a villain mask out in the open w/ photographers out there. And Giamatti's prosthetic doesn't count.

Yes it appears they just had a costume party for Justin.

Hmmm...updgraded to digital this time. Cue speculation that it's for Peter's job at the the Bugle and whining about how he shouldn't be able to afford it.

Kind of funny reversal though, Parker used an old 35mm film camera on TASM, while TASM was shot on the most up-to-date digital cameras, while Parker uses a digital camera in TASM2...which is shot on traditional film.

Hmmm...updgraded to digital this time. Cue speculation that it's for Peter's job at the the Bugle and whining about how he shouldn't be able to afford it.

Kind of funny reversal though, Parker used an old 35mm film camera on TASM, while TASM was shot on the most up-to-date digital cameras, while Parker uses a digital camera in TASM2...which is shot on traditional film.

Total protonic reversal. Jk

Yeah I wonder how they're gonna explain these expenses. Maybe they won't?

Total protonic reversal. Jk

Yeah I wonder how they're gonna explain these expenses. Maybe they won't?

Doubtful that they will. It's the same reason that it's never explained why Parker uses a 35mm camera from the 70's in TASM- when the Parkers obviously aren't in the poorhouse (as evidenced by Peter's nice smart-phone), while digital cameras, aside from being more convenient, are downright affordable these days.

Doubtful that they will. It's the same reason that it's never explained why Parker uses a 35mm camera from the 70's in TASM- when the Parkers obviously aren't in the poorhouse (as evidenced by Peter's nice smart-phone), while digital cameras, aside from being more convenient, are downright affordable these days.
Maybe he had that camera already but was too mainstream in TASM like google was ....lol

It's probably a trend in his world during the time. To use an older camera or w/e.

That costume party pic is all kinds of horrifying. What the EFF. The Green Goblin costume looks like a bloated whale face with a batman hat on and where did they get that weird Lizard Halloween costume and that Rhino....what is the origin of that thing...ughhhhhhhhhh...

Throws up in own mouth out of fear.

AHAHAH.

As much as I tend to defend the oft-maligned TASM Lizard...

...that is butt ugly and any kid wearing it would be victim to all kinds of "WTF are you supposed to be?"-like comments.

Having said that I was the kind of kid who probably would've worn it and gotten just that response hahah.

could be his dad's camera, or the same model of camera his dad had back in the day and having one like it made him feel connected to him or w/e

Not going to make the same mistake our friend made, but...I'm going to the city to get fitted for a scene soon. Got through with that recent casting call!

Shooting in early June.

Not going to make the same mistake our friend made, but...I'm going to the city to get fitted for a scene soon. Got through with that recent casting call!

Shooting in early June.

fitted? well anyway i can understand the context , just tell us how it went...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"