The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was joking. Action sequences have a lot of elements, and sometimes multiple locations. They need more time to get every angle necessary to cover themselves in the editing room. An action/chase sequence could take 2 weeks or more to film, while they could probably shoot a scene between Peter and Aunt May in a day or less.

True. And I guess it rained recently so shooting was postponed.

If they're really filming for 150 freaking days, they can take all the time they want filming action sequences.

Wanted to give my 1000th post to the Spidey thread. I'm fairly new to the Hype but it's fun. Glad I joined. May 2nd, 2014, hurry up!!

I'm loving the look of the sequence with Spidey vs Rhino in the big rig!

He was joking. Action sequences have a lot of elements, and sometimes multiple locations. They need more time to get every angle necessary to cover themselves in the editing room. An action/chase sequence could take 2 weeks or more to film, while they could probably shoot a scene between Peter and Aunt May in a day or less.

Exactly, when you don't shoot enough coverage you end up with a chase sequence that is an incoherent shambles like the one in Die Hard 5.

Could be a containment cell of some kind. Probably for Dillon after his accident.

The reason I don't think it's a containment cell is because there appears to be computers in that room. But I dunno. Webb is just a big ol' tease.

So what are the theories on this image?

I've said before that the vibe screams Oscorp. The way Webb puts, "The Future" is also kind of odd. But he could also just mean that it looks futuristic lol. And the gun seems to be hint-y as well. My money is definitely on something Oscorp-related.

Wanted to give my 1000th post to the Spidey thread. I'm fairly new to the Hype but it's fun. Glad I joined. May 2nd, 2014, hurry up!!

Jeremiah%20Johnson%20nod.gif

:up: :)

Could be a containment cell of some kind. Probably for Dillon after his accident.

Or for Rhino once he gets his suit?

A strong power source for Electro to tap into? Hence the guns off to decide. Perhaps heavily guarded by Oscorp?

Interesting possibility, the gun on the floor was something that made me curious as I wondered if it related to a character.

Some think it's the Goblin transformation chamber. Your guess is as good as mine. But I'm quite positive it IS Oscorp related.

I've said before that the vibe screams Oscorp. The way Webb puts, "The Future" is also kind of odd. But he could also just mean that it looks futuristic lol. And the gun seems to be hint-y as well. My money is definitely on something Oscorp-related.

I agree that whatever the function in the film is, that it is most likely some sort of high tech science room that links directly to Oscorp.

Thanks dude.

Has it occurred to anyone that the first promo pic of the new suit might be what they're aiming for in terms of color on screen? I mean it IS an official pic. Idk.
I've seen photos of the new suit where the blues look like Raimi's and then I've seen photos where the blues look almost brighter than TASM.

So what are the theories on this image?

I, for one, do think it is a confinement chamber. I think some of you are viewing it backwards...the confinement chamber is the near chamber in that picture. The far chamber looks to be the control center. Given all ceramic in the confinement area, I would say it's possibly for Electro, more than Rhino; however, my suspicion that it's for someone else, given the firearms. The rail on the floor is for hauling the individual in on a cart with out making physical contact...obviously, if it's the likes of Electro. The vent appear to be a combination to provide oxygen, and need be, sedation.

One thing I can't quite make out is the object on the leftside floor, next to the entrance between the two chambers. However, I must say, I think it's more Ravencroft than Oscorps.

Last edited:
Or for Rhino once he gets his suit?

Interesting possibility, the gun on the floor was something that made me curious as I wondered if it related to a character.

I agree that whatever the function in the film is, that it is most likely some sort of high tech science room that links directly to Oscorp.

There seems to be some kind of paneling on the inside. There's a little panel work on Dillon's blue prints. Perhaps it's his work? :woot:

amazinspidermansundayset.jpg

this teasing is getting quite annoying honestly

How do you figure? Would you rather get nothing? I think it's pretty cool that Webb posts a picture from set every day- whether it helps you piece together the plot of the entire movie or not.

this teasing is getting quite annoying honestly

And if we got nothing I'm sure you'd complain then too right? About "oh why haven't we seen anything yet". Seems like damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Yup, and if Marc Webb revealed everything you'd complain too!

Was just thinking about the Hot Toys releases TASM2 will have.
Not only Spidey himself (you could imagine the new suit) but I could also imagine Electro if he's gonna be done.

Has no one mentioned about the clothes and gun on the floor in that pic? Did someone escape?

Has no one mentioned about the clothes and gun on the floor in that pic? Did someone escape?

Yeah we saw those. It looks like someone escaped. It's one of the most interesting photos Marc's tweeted I think. The gun throws me off.

Maybe Electro vaporized a guard... leaving only his clothes and weapon on the floor, a la War of the Worlds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"