The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man...Chameleon and Mysterio being in a film together to just screw with Peter...goodness, just take my money now, lol. That would really be phenomenal and I don't care if I never want to see Mysterio in a film...those two working on an angle where they're making Peter question his psyche. All kinds of win.

But, seriously...I think this will be the beginning of TAS-M 2 and at least the first bit of the sequel will deal with Peter realizing what he did with breaking the promise and he'll let go of Gwen during that Chinatown scene maybe a hour into the film.

yeah, probably

Raimi sorta answered that though in S-M 2 when Peter tried to call MJ to explain why they can't be together(and also telling her he's Spidey, but he never reached her line, so he was just talking to himself while holding the phone).

Well, it could've worked if MJ being kidnapped didn't feel like a tired schtick. Gwen's death is a perfect thing to be tided with the theme

Last edited:
Sony really needs to get security during these scenes

An year from release and we are getting spoilt like anything
Usually these kind of spoilers come in a month or two before release

About the Spoiler

I can now picture the first half of the film
Aleksei steals that Serum from OSCORP and bolts in that big van with two dozen cop cars on his tail.Spidey swings in and tries to chase him down by jumping from car to car.In the process one cars gets flipped up and is about to land on Max Dillion who is saved by Spidey and the 'you are my eyes and ears' scenes comes in
He continues the chase and lands on the trunk,shattering the windshield and then proceeds to humiliate Aleksei by taking of his trousers and dances away
He realizes he is late for graduation and tries to hurry back.(In the end of the dance he is looking at his 'watch')
He gets the call from Aunt May on the way(The pic of him hanging in front of a police van,speaking to someone on the phone)
Reaches the graduation ceremony just barely,and manages to take off his Spidey costume at the last minute
Gets to his call just in time and kisses Gwen(You can see him rushing from the side just as his name is called)
Aunt May gifts him an SLR Camera(just a hunch as we saw an SLR in the set pics and Marc's tweets,Also it could hint towards a potential bugle job)
He goes up to Gwen again and gets a crazy hallucination of Cap Stacy and remembers his promise
Breaks up with Gwen in the China town scene

Flash probably has a small cameo in the graduation scene

Last edited:
^ that sounds more like the first 15-20 minutes than first half. Also I believe the China Town break up scene happens later into the film after something dangerous happens that makes him want to distance himself.

Also don't forget the flashback scene and Spidey catching the Spidey impersonator.

^ that sounds more like the first 15-20 minutes than first half. Also I believe the China Town break up scene happens later into the film after something dangerous happens that makes him want to distance himself.

Also don't forget the flashback scene and Spidey catching the Spidey impersonator.

Yeah the first 20 minutes probably

BTW What flashback scene?

Defoe the plane scene with Peter's father.

And I'm used to haters. We're the champs. :oldrazz:

So this gonna be the superhero movie with the most cameos?

Stan Lee, Uncle Ben, Cap Stacy, Michael Masse's Character, Flash Thompson, Mary Jane...

Yeah they really need to get better security but i'll tell you what though im goin make sure i see nothing else

Yeah they really need to get better security but i'll tell you what though im goin make sure i see nothing else
Everything we've seen so far seems really menial or takes place at the very beginning of the movie.

I wouldn't be shocked if graduation is a nightmare at the movies beginning

The Flashback might not be ibm the beginning... It could be at the end when peter learns the truth

I wouldn't be shocked if graduation is a nightmare at the movies beginning

i really doubt it

it would be a nightmare that went on far to long, you wouldnt need the gwen making a speech and peter kissing her stuff, you would just skip ahead to get to the point of the nightmare

i really doubt it

it would be a nightmare that went on far to long, you wouldnt need the gwen making a speech and peter kissing her stuff, you would just skip ahead to get to the point of the nightmare

You can film all day for a 50 second scene. It all depends on the editing

The goal of a scene like this is to have it play out like the real deal only to turn it into a Nnightmare at the end. Also keep in mind that they would film both a real graduation and dream graduation at the same time in order to utilize the cast and set

You can film all day for a 50 second scene. It all depends on the editing

The goal of a scene like this is to have it play out like the real deal only to turn it into a Nnightmare at the end. Also keep in mind that they would film both a real graduation and dream graduation at the same time in order to utilize the cast and set

what with the
stan lee
and the
taking the spidey suit off
with the kiss and speech and then aunt may talking to them and stuff

thats long time for a nightmare, logicly you would just jump to aunt may talking to him about how proud she is of him for
graduating and then big twist

i tried to be careful with what i said that may spoil

what with the
stan lee
and the
taking the spidey suit off
with the kiss and speech and then aunt may talking to them and stuff

thats long time for a nightmare, logicly you would just jump to aunt may talking to him about how proud she is of him for
graduating and then big twist

i tried to be careful with what i said that may spoil

again, a portion of that filming (the spoiler part) could be part of a dream sequence at the beginning of the film, with the entire (non spoiler portion) graduation near the end. (thus with the speech and may and stan), they'd film both at the same time, and the dream sequence would show Peter's Anxiety not only for impending graduation but also for the situation with Gwen.

Well...after all that, I ended up slightly spoiling myself through Sevenwebhead's facebook. Really didn't expect him to put those pics up on the front page like that....

i bet spider-man does some web slinging in this film :p

sorry if i spoilt that for you guys :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi