The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it, I like what they did with Spectacular that Felicia's father was the killer. Do you think they'd use that to connect her with Peter?

I doubt it after the sandman switcheroo they pulled in SM3
and the killer seemed too young in TASM to have a daughter at least half his age

To anyone who gets the pm...... keep it to yourself out of respect for CashforStash.

I doubt it after the sandman switcheroo they pulled in SM3
and the killer seemed too young in TASM to have a daughter at least half his age
Yeah, I didn't that twist not one bit that retcon was the worst

I dont want Black Cat to tie into Peter's personal life, She has always been his escape from his alter ego.

I question if we'll see Felicia's backstory with her dad visited. At least, not in depth.

I dont want Black Cat to tie into Peter's personal life, She has always been his escape from his alter ego.

Agreed.

I wouldn't mind if he met Felicia after he met her as Black Cat, or if he just knew from the start but I don't want her being to intrusive on the Peter side of things

anybody think a rendition of Black Cats portrayal in SM2 the video game would be a likely to work in the film? just popping up for when Peter is down and she cheers him up by showing him what fun it is to be a superhero?

then later she finds out, "with great power, comes great responsibility"

I think this is the last surprise and let me say what a news week its been, and thank you guys for your opinions.
Also they did the rhino thing today and Giamatti was on set along with Andrew and William
I think it might've been a reshoot or continuation

Last edited:
What are you mischievous gents doing with private messages? :ninja:

anybody think a rendition of Black Cats portrayal in SM2 the video game would be a likely to work in the film? just popping up for when Peter is down and she cheers him up by showing him what fun it is to be a superhero?

then later she finds out, "with great power, comes great responsibility"
Im not exactly sure but we'll find out

would be funny if they went the Ultimate route, and when she finds out hes younger than her she just vomits. lol
doubt it now that he graduated.

would be funny if they went the Ultimate route, and when she finds out hes younger than her she just vomits. lol
I read that one and I felt bad for Peter and the bad thing is I wish she would have pop up more instead popping up a few issues before his death

Haha. I loved the relationship of Spidey and Black Cat up to that point. Peter was so stoked but he had Mary Jane. Black Cat was definitely attracted to him, wanted to have a wine party lol.

If possible I'd appreciate a pm as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"