The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt really like his stuff ever since reading the other, now he did get better but I dont prefer him now Terry Dodson is the only one I want see do Felicia cause he nails her

Bagely and Mcfarlane are my top favorites, for any Spidey character.
completely agree with Dodson, though. He draws great female characters.

Bagely and Mcfarlane are my top favorites, for any Spidey character.
completely agree with Dodson, though. He draws great female characters.
Bagley for me also now Mcfarlane does good with heroes and heroines(villans) but people not soo much for me.

Last edited:
BNZV1SnCYAAUTDQ.jpg:large

Video footage of the luckiest baby ever...too bad he won't even remember it!

Can we just take a moment... Just.
I want to be in New York City.

Live a borough away, less than an hour away...and it costs more than a human life itself to live in NYC. It's quite a place guys.

Live a borough away, less than an hour away...and it costs more than a human life itself to live in NYC. It's quite a place guys.
Yeah, I heard about that, were you able to get near the action earlier?(visiting)

Hey everyone. I have been following the production of TASM2 pretty much from the beginning on the forums, but didn't decide to join until today. I hope to have some good discussion on here. thanks for reading.
Welcome man! It could be fun.

Video footage of the luckiest baby ever...too bad he won't even remember it!

Cool seeing how the mask gets on. (In the bg with William Spencer)

Yeah, I heard about that, were you able to get near the action earlier?(visiting)

Haven't visited the set since the time I was a part of it haha. I'd like to go one last time before it ends in a couple weeks though!

Haven't visited the set since the time I was a part of it haha. I'd like to go one last time before it ends in a couple weeks though!
That'd be cool man I can only imagine what its like to see the costume in person and the action happening its like seeing spidey in real life without any cameras you just see spidey come to life
esp like this I love it when people cheer gets me hyped and it just looks awesome
[YT]GT6NVG-aNfg[/YT]

fan girl added more images of the filming today
http://fan-girl.org/2013/06/andrew-...he-amazing-spiderman-2/?nggpage=4&pageid=3415

Last edited:
Short Instagram vid of Paul Giamatti yelling something at Spidey. Hard to make out what he's saying though. I think something in Russian

Would love a PM as well please!

Just your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man! Lucky kids! :)

NcsHKUs.png

Hahaha lucky kids. Kids love Spidey I think this will be something they'll never forget

Before I forget, is there anyone still online that got that message from Cash earlier today. If there is, can I PM one of you about something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"